Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:21 pm
Proverbs 1:5. A wise man will hear and increase learning, And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel.
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:24 pm
@FBM,
What of the dirt in your very own family?
FBM

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:26 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

The devil is a liar.

The truth will out and defeat the myths. You can't sweep history under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist.

0 Replies

Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:29 pm
@Patches,
I reiterate -
To FBM;
Quote:
FBM

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:31 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

I reiterate -

Quote:

Go ahead. Dig.
Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:32 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
Go ahead. Dig.
Where is your sense of compassion and understanding?
FBM

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:39 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
Go ahead. Dig.
Where is your sense of compassion and understanding?

I use them every day. Why? Where's the Chruch's sense of compassion and understanding for the people who died in the Holocaust or the victims of the pedophile priests whom they hid and enabled?
Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 09:47 pm
Taking a break. I hope you all enjoy this song as I do.

0 Replies

Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:14 pm
@FBM,
Confess before man the dirt of your own family as you bring up the dirt of my Catholic family. Or, are you a hypocrite?
Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:18 pm
@FBM,
You are here to destroy people's hope and faith in God.
Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:39 pm
@FBM,
You are a liar.
0 Replies

FBM

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 10:55 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Confess before man the dirt of your own family as you bring up the dirt of my Catholic family. Or, are you a hypocrite?

Before what man? Do I claim to have proof of something, then fail to show it? That kind of hypocrite? How does pointing out historical facts about your church and logic errors in your reasoning make me a liar? What, specifically, am I lying about?
Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:01 pm
@FBM,
That is a real picture of the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible. Lets hear the historical facts (dirt) of your own family. God is so loving that He gave His only begotten Son to die for our sins. And you claim that He is not a loving God. You are a liar.
FBM

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:02 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

You are here to destroy people's hope and faith in God.

Seems like a look at history would suggest that that would be a good thing, considering all the harm it has wrought upon mankind over the centuries...

Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:05 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
Seems like a look at history would suggest that that would be a good thing, considering all the harm it has wrought upon mankind over the centuries...
True confessions of a devil.
FBM

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:05 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

That is a real picture of the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible.

You keep repeating the same superstitious claim even after it's been thoroughly debunked. Willful blindness seems to go hand-in-hand with blind faith.

Quote:
Lets hear the historical facts (dirt) of your own family.

Go ahead. Dig some up.

Quote:
God is so loving that He gave His only begotten Son to die for our sins. And you claim that He is not a loving God. You are a liar.

Blah blah blah Ginger blah blah blah. You keep repeating the same crap hoping that it will get stronger with repetition. It doesn't. It's still fallacious, superstitious, gullible, Bronze Age myth. I'm trying to drag you into the 21st century where the rest of us live.
FBM

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:06 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
True confessions of a devil.

How about addressing the facts themselves, rather than hurling empty rhetoric?
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:13 pm
Acts 7:51. You stiff necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.
FBM

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:15 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Acts 7:51. You stiff necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit; as your fathers did, so do you.

Well, there's more of the claim, how about some evidence?

Edit: I'll grant you that my heart and ears are uncircumcised. Laughing
0 Replies

Patches

Fri 24 Apr, 2015 11:21 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
You keep repeating the same superstitious claim even after it's been thoroughly debunked. Willful blindness seems to go hand-in-hand with blind faith.
False.

Quote:
Go ahead. Dig some up.
Sounds like you are hiding something.

Quote:
Blah blah blah Ginger blah blah blah. You keep repeating the same crap hoping that it will get stronger with repetition. It doesn't. It's still fallacious, superstitious, gullible, Bronze Age myth. I'm trying to drag you into the 21st century where the rest of us live.
Liar.