Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Not a Frisbee. The Holy Spirit's bodily form is orbital or round.
Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:22 pm
@neologist,
I believe that the Holy Spirit is revealing to us by appearing as a Halo that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God and thus does not have to be limited to Christianity. Following the Son of God is the only certain path.
FBM

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 06:51 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

The photograph in the opening post is not altered nor faked. I have seen the Holy Spirit myself and have taken many of these photos of Him as well.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/ok.gif
Patches

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 12:07 am
@FBM,
Exclamation
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 02:39 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Not a Frisbee. The Holy Spirit's bodily form is orbital or round.

Just like a Frisbee.

I thought we're supposed to be made in his image. Didn't he have a mirror, or was he really drunk?
Smileyrius

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 05:01 am
@Patches,
Quote:
I believe that the Holy Spirit is revealing to us by appearing as a Halo that He is the breathe of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God and thus does not have to be limited to Christianity. Following the Son of God is the only certain path.

My friend, how does that work with Jon 14:6?

Patches

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 08:05 am
@izzythepush,
We were made in the image of the Father and Son.
FBM

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 08:07 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

We were made in the image of the Father and Son.

Does that include the slave ownership, rape, genocide, incest, murder and random acts of violence against our creations? Y'know, the stuff the Bible talks about as if it were OK?
Patches

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 08:10 am
@Smileyrius,
Let's not confuse the life that God had given all mankind in the very beginning with the eternal life that Christ give us.
Patches

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 08:12 am
@FBM,
No. We were not created to do those things. Man has chosen to do those things of his own free will.
FBM

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 08:22 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

No. We were not created to do those things. Man has chosen to do those things of his own free will.

Erm...but those were things "God" did...and condoned...according to the Bible...*cough*
izzythepush

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 09:34 am
@Patches,
So why does he insist on appearing as a Frisbee. Why is a god who is supposedly omnipotent, and makes such a song and dance about the importance of faith, able to be outfoxed by a box brownie.

There is an argument for being able to photograph ghosts, seeing as they're not omnipotent and don't give a monkeys about faith, but an almighty god, nah.
0 Replies

Patches

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 11:55 am
@FBM,
You sound confused. Perhaps you should seek a good Christian therapist to help you sort things out. Or as I always say, "if you have issues with God maybe you should talk to Him about it."
izzythepush

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 12:50 pm
@Patches,
Maybe you should see a therapist about your willingness to swallow any old bollocks as long as it confirms your worldview.
Smileyrius

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 01:07 pm
@Patches,
I am confused by your premise my friend. Can you explain it to me?

The Halo is shown in numerous pagan traditions through history, perhaps most notably by the Roman sun worshippers, in and around which, the Christians began to use it. Why would God appear as something used to depict pagan gods before him?
Patches

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 01:53 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm not swallowing anything another human has told me. I have seen the Spirit of God myself and can thus identify Him.
izzythepush

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 01:57 pm
@Patches,
Another delusional nutjob, you should talk to Squeakbro. He talks bollocks too.
Patches

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 02:04 pm
@Smileyrius,
The Halo is the Spirit of God's rightful place as the breathe of life given to all mankind by God in the very beginning and thus the Halo would not have to be limited to Christianity.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathe into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

Through the nostrils and over the brain as a Halo.
Patches

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 02:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Clearly, you would be the one who is delusional because I have seen the reality of it.
neologist

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 03:01 pm
@Patches,
I have no doubt you've seen it.
What I doubt is that it is the holy spirit.

Since the holy spirit is not a person, but a force.
0 Replies