Patches

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 09:00 pm
@neologist,
The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.
0 Replies

Patches

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 09:01 pm
@FBM,
You are merely looking for something to slander God's people.
Patches

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 09:03 pm
@FBM,
The photograph in my opening post is a real picture of the Holy Spirit and not a "relic."
FBM

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 09:17 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

The photograph in my opening post is a real picture of the Holy Spirit...

Prove it.
FBM

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 09:23 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

You are merely looking for something to slander God's people.

I wouldn't slander the people. It's the crappy idea that I'm exposing. People die over this crappy idea. People let their children die of easily treatable diseases while they pray to this crappy idea. Poor, gullible people get scammed out of gobs of money because they've been indoctrinated in this crappy idea. If I'm anti-religion, it's because I'm pro-people.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/11075191_907259792629288_1798775150188192086_n.jpg
giujohn

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 09:31 pm
Mankind is proof that god does not exist. Science proves that not only doesnt god exsist, he cant exsist.
Patches

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 10:19 pm
@FBM,
It has been proven. Scripture identifies the spiritual entity in the photograph as the Holy Spirit.
Patches

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 10:22 pm
@FBM,
And people perish in hell believing the lies of people like you.
Patches

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 10:28 pm
@giujohn,
Science has not, can not, nor will ever prove that God does not exist. It order to know that God does not exist, one would have to be in all places at all times. There is more evidence pointing to God's existence than there will ever be otherwise. It is a big headed foolish person who believes that they are something and their Creator is nothing.
FBM

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 10:28 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

It has been proven. Scripture identifies the spiritual entity in the photograph as the Holy Spirit.

That has been disproven in this very thread. Anyway, where's your proof that the Bronze Age myths and superstitions in the Bible are true?
0 Replies

FBM

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 10:32 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

And people perish in hell believing the lies of people like you.

And children die in their own homes while parents are wasting time praying, believing the lies of people like you. Poor people are being scammed out of their life savings believing the lies of people like you.

Charlatan busted:

More charlatans busted:

Wake up. It's a scam, lock, stock and barrel.
FBM

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 10:33 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Science has not, can not, nor will ever prove that God does not exist. It order to know that God does not exist, one would have to be in all places at all times. There is more evidence pointing to God's existence than there will ever be otherwise. It is a big headed foolish person who believes that they are something and their Creator is nothing.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Show us some legit evidence instead of fallacious word salads. Your religion is killing people, particularly children.
Patches

Mon 30 Mar, 2015 09:29 am
@FBM,
Another one of your lies. I would send a child to a good doctor and pray.
Patches

Mon 30 Mar, 2015 09:36 am
@FBM,
Your life has no worth nor value for your lies lead to spiritual death. Your father is the father of lies and a murderer right from the very beginning. You would have been better off if you had not been born for you will perish in hell for all of eternity.
neologist

Mon 30 Mar, 2015 09:45 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
Mankind is proof that god does not exist. Science proves that not only doesnt god exsist, he cant exsist.
Neither of you Einsteins seem to comprehend the logical impossibility of proving a negative.
neologist

Mon 30 Mar, 2015 09:56 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
Your life has no worth nor value for your lies lead to spiritual death. Your father is the father of lies and a murderer right from the very beginning. You would have been better off if you had not been born for you will perish in hell for all of eternity.
Another reason your entire exegesis is false:
The Bible clearly teaches the soul does not survive death. (Psalm 146:4, Ecclesiastes 9: 5,6: Romans 6:7)
The idea that a loving God would assign infinite punishment for finite sins is fraudulent on its face value and defiles the very person of Jehovah.
neologist

Mon 30 Mar, 2015 10:00 am
@Patches,
Those few who merit serving with Jesus in heaven must first have an accurate understanding of scripture.

You have shown that you do not.
neologist

Mon 30 Mar, 2015 10:07 am
@FBM,
Strawmen, FBM. Patches is not the Cobbler.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Mon 30 Mar, 2015 10:29 am
@Patches,
This my friend, is not a Christian response.

Interesting to me tho, which of the different words translated "Hell" are you suggesting he will perish in? Gehenna, Sheol (Hades) or Tartaroo?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 30 Mar, 2015 10:34 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

giujohn wrote:
Neither of you Einsteins seem to comprehend the logical impossibility of proving a negative.

It is not impossible to prove a negative.