I met God - tshirt

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 12:58 pm
@Herald,
You're a loony. I don't want to waste time talking to loonies. Tell someone who gives a monkeys.
Herald

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You're a loony.
     It doesn't matter how much loony I could be I still can see the greed and stupidity in all of their forms and manifestations.
     Let's see what we have here - on the one side we have some nice looking guy with some nice looking 'ss, with black hair or black skin or wearing only the black T-shirt and presenting himself as God; on the other side we have some retards that cannot look anywhere else and that are dreaming of having at least 12-13 children from that 'God' and the advertisers of his T-shirt producers, in order to increase the overpopulation of the Earth as fast as they can - to 12 BN in the ten years for example that will share the same resources for which 8.3 BN are waging wars at present, and on the third side we have some unscrupulous merchants that are ready to sell their mother for medical trials of the unexpected, so far they are shown the right banknote.
     BTW making a nice looking black color of a cloth (even if it is 100% natural cotton and bamboo) without using a carcinogenic component in the dye is mission impossible.
     What does that mean - it means that we can lye, we can cheat, we can bullshit the other people to infinity - for we are standing above the Bible, for we are God Himself - have I understood you message enough correctly?
0 Replies