Guilty murderer Amanda Knox

contrex

Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:17 am
Will she get deported? I sure hope so!

ossobuco

Sat 21 Mar, 2015 10:06 am
@contrex,
I read some long article yesterday - don't remember which website - about surmises going on about all this, and the take-away was no.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Lordyaswas

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 05:28 am
@oralloy,
I can only think of four words that seem appropriate when replying to you and your weird hate obsession regarding all this.

You sick, deluded ****.
izzythepush

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 09:28 am
Europe should take action, and refuse any extradition requests to the US until this convicted murderer is deported to Italy to serve out the rest of her sentence.

Which should mean Assange can go home.
oralloy

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Europe should take action, and refuse any extradition requests to the US until this convicted murderer is deported to Italy to serve out the rest of her sentence.

Most Europeans are against sending innocent people to prison.
NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:58 am

Don't address me again, I feel dirty just talking to you.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 12:20 pm
Ahem........
EXCLUSIVE - Foxy Knoxy's ex love Raffaele Sollecito blows a hole in her alibi at time of Meredith Kercher's murder - on eve of final appeal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3008936/Foxy-Knoxy-s-ex-love-Raffaele-Sollecito-blows-hole-alibi-time-Meredith-Kercher-s-murder-eve-final-appeal.html
oralloy

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 12:26 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
EXCLUSIVE - Foxy Knoxy's ex love Raffaele Sollecito blows a hole in her alibi at time of Meredith Kercher's murder - on eve of final appeal

Fiction. Nice to see that you remember Raffaele's existence however.
neologist

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 04:09 pm
@contrex,
Apparently not
NSFW (view)
wandeljw

Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:42 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Will she get deported? I sure hope so!

It is also perverse to be against Amanda Knox simply to irk oralloy.
izzythepush

Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:45 pm
@wandeljw,
Almost as perverse as resurrecting a thread that died three weeks ago.
wandeljw

Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:56 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Ahem........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3008936/Foxy-Knoxy-s-ex-love-Raffaele-Sollecito-blows-hole-alibi-time-Meredith-Kercher-s-murder-eve-final-appeal.html

Daily Mail sensationalized their headline. By now, everyone knows that the Daily Mail does things like that. Sollecito's attorney declared that Knox is also innocent. Their legal team's approach was to separate Sollecito's retrial from Knox's. Bottom line is a quote from one member of Sollecito's legal team: "It does not honour Meredth Kercher to put innocent people in jail."
wandeljw

Fri 17 Apr, 2015 12:58 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Almost as perverse as resurrecting a thread that died three weeks ago.

Far from it! The thread was also started three weeks ago.
oralloy

Fri 17 Apr, 2015 01:08 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:
Daily Mail sensationalized their headline. By now, everyone knows that the Daily Mail does things like that. Sollecito's attorney declared that Knox is also innocent. Their legal team's approach was to separate Sollecito's retrial from Knox's. Bottom line is a quote from one member of Sollecito's legal team: "It does not honour Meredth Kercher to put innocent people in jail."

It was nice of them though to not totally forget Raffaele like they usually do.

The Daily Fail is one of a number of UK publications that Amanda and Raffaele should sue for millions of pounds.
0 Replies