Posting to my secondary facebook page

Mark A

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2015 10:31 pm
I have my own Facebook page but I also run a secondary page. Now and again I find a news item I would like to place in full or a link to, on my secondary page but I'm not sure how to do this. I sometimes get asked for my email address & password but if I give this the item will automatically go onto my home page. Can you help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 858 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 04:59 am
@Mark A,
I think you're using the terms incorrectly. Are you talking about a page, such as a fan page that you manage from one account? If so, then you manage all pages the same way, assuming you have admin status for them all. Or are you talking about an alternative account, which is for an individual? If it is a second account and you are having what are essentially login problems, it has nothing whatsoever to do with adding a link. It is a login problem -- go to Facebook help and ask what to do about login problems. https://www.facebook.com/help/292105707596942/
0 Replies