Are men financially shooting themselves in the foot by their own misogyny?

Greatest I am

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 02:16 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

This contrived TV clip has nothing to do with sexism. It is about racism and this show is crap anyways. I stopped watching when they made things up about the immigration laws in Az and did a show. Nothing they did in the show was close to what the law said. They were trying to sway people against the law with lies and false pretense. Besides a majority of people who were featured on this show did the right thing. It was a minority of people who didn't do the right thing.

Per capita, police kill 20 black for each white.

If I need say more then you are not worth my time.

Regards
DL
Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 09:28 am
@Greatest I am,
What does this have to do with the title of the thread? We were talking about the pay gap, not racism. Why the change in subjects?
Greatest I am

Reply Mon 11 May, 2015 05:38 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

What does this have to do with the title of the thread? We were talking about the pay gap, not racism. Why the change in subjects?

I will give that I reached for that last.

I do not see a lot of difference between racism and sexism and that is my only excuse.

I have been finding a lot of my fellow white men who do not recognize how we add to both sexism and racism.

Please listen to this link to see how poorly we white men are doing.

http://www.upworthy.com/51-pretty-shocking-facts-that-make-things-harder-for-every-woman-you-have-ever-met?c=reccon1

Regards
DL
0 Replies