Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 01:07 am
This guy I like has a girlfriend, and we had a thing, but he broke it off not long after it started. a couple weeks went by and we saw eachother all the time at work, and then he started to show an interest again, and tried to kiss me, so I told him like wtf.. and we started texting about it, and i told him i liked him, and he kept asking me what I wanted to do and I told him "I cant really do anything now can I" , and asked what i was feeling, so I told him " im partially irritated, and really happy, and sad at the same time" and "I have to ask, how do you feel about me?" and he never responded.. I saw him at work the next day and I KNOW he saw it because he was on his phone, the whole time, but we made eye contact the whole time he was there, and had a few conversations here and there, but I couldnt stop thinking about why he didnt text anything back? I need to know what hes thinking. even if its just a "im not into you" text or "just leave me alone " like im so confused and im feeling really down, and dont know what to do, he lead me on, broke it off, lead me on again, and now wants to know how I feel and what I want to do , and doesnt text me back?? FRom what I hear from other co workers his girlfriend and him are doing fine, but im just in a spot where I really like him, and this is really confusing, help???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 902 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 07:21 am
@xmistery,
Oh Dear.

He LIKES being adored, and you are doing that for him. Most likely, you are not his only "tease" that he has around town. Guys like that have to have outside attention/excitement because it boosts his ego.

He has used you. He will never be there for you.

I'm sorry, but you are going to have to get angry about how he uses you before you realize you do deserve better.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:48 pm
@xmistery,
Quote:
This guy I like has a girlfriend,
Enough said. Leave him alone.

Quote:
and tried to kiss me, so I told him like wtf..
Ok, good for you. He showed an interest and you pushed him away (since he had a girlfriend and all.)

Quote:
i told him i liked him
Why!?? You push him away then tell him you like him?

Quote:
he kept asking me what I wanted to do and I told him "I cant really do anything now can I"
So he responds like just about any guy would to your comment about liking him, then you tell him this? You really like confusing him, don't you?

Quote:
"I have to ask, how do you feel about me?" and he never responded.
He was probably afraid to respond. Either that or he is trying to let this line of conversation drop because, you know, he has a girlfriend and does not want to play with fire.

Quote:
I need to know what hes thinking.
He is thinking you are a nut case and he needs to leave well enough alone so he doesn't mess things up with his girlfriend.

Quote:
he lead me on, broke it off, lead me on again,
From what you wrote, there is nothing that says he lead you on. Yes, he tried to kiss you. But from what I read, maybe you were leading him on and he responded.

The two of you had a "thing," whatever that means. That could be anything from a hot affair to a one night stand or to some innocent flirting. He got smart and broke it off. Leave the man alone. He is taken. And IF he ever shows interest again, simply tell him that once he has broken up with his girlfriend then you will talk to him about how you feel about him.

Geesh, what is so hard about people understanding that they should stay away from others who are unavailable because they are in a relationship already. I just don't get it.
xmistery

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2015 01:55 am
@CoastalRat,
I respected him for wanting to break it off the first time, then he flirted with me again and thats when i pushed him away, and then he kept texting me asking if I was mad at him for what happened, so I stated "I like you and whatever you do is not my buisness" and he kept asking what I was feeling and what I wanted to so so I said i was partially irritated. I dont want to be infatuated with a taken man, but he keeps confusing me. Im done with it anyways, I want a guy who will take me for me, and not play with my feelings, He didnt text me back, we didnt settle things like adults, and he is being childish, I deserve better, and so does his girlfriend :p Thats his fault, and it seems like hes flirting with a 16 year old at work now anyways. LOL hes 24... nice.
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2015 06:07 am
@xmistery,
Good for you.

It is tough sometimes to get a good read on things. A post reads one way to someone but someone else reads it differently. If I misjudged the situation, as it seems I may have from your subsequent post, then I am sorry.

Women too often sell themselves short by becoming some guy's piece on the side. Why anyone, male or female, would want to settle for second fiddle with someone tied to another person is beyond me.

So again, good for you. You won't regret walking away and doing the right thing here. Good luck to you.
0 Replies