A Christian Must Divorce Their Family

neologist

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 07:23 pm
@farmerman,
You opened up this can of worms I was hoping might slide into the chthonic regions. I hope you have yer gloves on.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 08:15 pm
@neologist,
What is that?
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 07:49 am
@Squeakybro,
Agreed, the truth is in the word.

1 John 5:10. He who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 10:06 am
@Patches,
And to believe in Jesus is to believe in His revelations.
Patches

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 07:14 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
And to believe in Jesus is to believe in His revelations.
Agreed.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 07:28 pm
@Patches,
We just proved why the Lord doesn't put all believers together. We don't have anything to teach one another.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 07:53 pm
@Squeakybro,
Right! I think all you brainwashed Christians should stick together - preferably somewhere where you can chant, pray and tell each other those crazy stories you believe came from someone named God.

All of you idiots should be kept on an island where you can't do any damage.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 08:44 pm
@CalamityJane,
Do you feel better now? That you got to vent your frustrations.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 09:12 pm
@Squeakybro,
I am not frustrated, I just don't like you people coming here and copying your paraphernalia - keep it to yourself and live the restricted life your religion dictates you. As for the rest of us, we're all grown up and don't believe in fairy tales.
neologist

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 12:57 am
@CalamityJane,
Well, Jane, I would consider it a true calamity if point could not be met with counterpoint.

Otherwise, what's the point?

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 05:57 am
@CalamityJane,
You really are frustrated. The part where you say "I just don't like" is from your frustration. Many of us tried to find God but didn't at first.

Luke 18:1-8

1 Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart,
2 saying: "There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man.
3 "Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, 'Get justice for me from my adversary.'
4 "And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, 'Though I do not fear God nor regard man,
5 'yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.'"
6 Then the Lord said, "Hear what the unjust judge said.
7 "And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them?
8 "I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?"
(NKJ)

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 09:24 pm
@neologist,
Right, but they have no interest in discussion - they copy their stuff and the minute you say something, they copy & paste some more.

There is no point and counterpoint. Even provoking them doesn't work.
Look what I did yesterday, tried to get a raise out of them....they call me bitter and frustrated and copy & paste their bible excerpts again.

There is absolutely no discussion with these guys, everything you say or
try to convey, is met with more copy & paste jobs.

This is a discussion forum and yes, I don't like it when people come here to just blast out their ideologies without engaging in discussions. It's not only Christians, others do it too....it's just removed as spam. So in this sense, they're lucky.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 03:51 am
@CalamityJane,
This copy and paste that you talk about is what the Holy Spirit has to say on the subject. And there is no greater authority than the Word of God. But we have to put up with your own opinion. Which is worthless.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 09:05 am
@CalamityJane,
You are right, Jane. It is distressing when you can't get a point to point discussion. I try to keep in mind that there are many who come here, some not even members, who read only. I think it's important to have some input to serve as an anchor.
Patches

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 09:12 am
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Right! I think all you brainwashed Christians should stick together - preferably somewhere where you can chant, pray and tell each other those crazy stories you believe came from someone named God.

All of you idiots should be kept on an island where you can't do any damage.
Peddler of death, lies, and ignorance.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 09:16 am
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
As for the rest of us, we're all grown up and don't believe in fairy tales.
I have visually seen Jesus Christ. I have vocally heard Father God. And seen an angel three times. It is foolish for you not to believe in God.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 11:30 am
@neologist,
I have that same problem. I try to get people to talk bible with me. But their just to ignorant. All they know is the deceiving carnal language. It would be nice to find someone who can talk bible.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 11:35 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
We don't have anything to teach one another.

that's only true if you're all using the same translation of the Bible

luckily for the occasionally entertained onlooker, you're not all working from the same book
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 11:38 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
I have visually seen Jesus Christ. I have vocally heard Father God. And seen an angel three times. It is foolish for you not to believe in God.

Let me guess, it was on a toasted wonder bread, right?
Patches

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 12:38 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Let me guess, it was on a toasted wonder bread, right?
I have seen His whole spirit form dressed in white.

John 20:12. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

Jesus had appeared to me in what I believe to be this same white.
0 Replies