coldjoint

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:17 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Palestinian Christians call for peaceful solution to conflict

I am not talking about Christian Palestinians. That should be obvious.
revelette2

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 12:16 pm
The United States should recognize the state of Palestine

(excerpt)

Quote:
This is not about punishing Israel; it’s about advancing U.S. national security. Recognizing Palestine would, by helping the two-state cause, address a key source of resentment toward the United States, making it easier for American policymakers to pursue other priorities in the Middle East, such as preventing an Iranian nuclear weapon, defeating the Islamic State and strengthening regional security partnerships. It would ease dealings with governments in Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, which often agree with Israel’s regional strategy but revile its treatment of Palestinians. It would signal to the Israelis — and their neighbors — that the United States will act in its own interests, even when those interests conflict with a close ally’s views. And it would strengthen the Jewish homeland’s security (a long-standing U.S. national interest), as many in Israel’s security establishment understand.

ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 12:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I am not talking about Christian Palestinians. That should be obvious.

this is what you wrote

coldjoint wrote:
Palestinians don't want a democracy, they want Sharia.

write what you mean and own it
oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 12:36 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
This is not about punishing Israel; it’s about advancing U.S. national security. Recognizing Palestine would, by helping the two-state cause, address a key source of resentment toward the United States, making it easier for American policymakers to pursue other priorities in the Middle East, such as preventing an Iranian nuclear weapon, defeating the Islamic State and strengthening regional security partnerships. It would ease dealings with governments in Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, which often agree with Israel’s regional strategy but revile its treatment of Palestinians. It would signal to the Israelis — and their neighbors — that the United States will act in its own interests, even when those interests conflict with a close ally’s views. And it would strengthen the Jewish homeland’s security (a long-standing U.S. national interest), as many in Israel’s security establishment understand.

Israel's security is enhanced by giving the Palestinians a state only when they agree to make peace with Israel.

Giving the Palestinians a state for free, without requiring them to first make peace with Israel, diminishes Israel's security.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 01:43 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
write what you mean and own it

Tell that to the people who wrote "state" instead of "federal" in the health care law.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 08:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Tell that to the people who wrote "state" instead of "federal" in the health care law.

What the hell has this got to do with Israel or the Pals?
NSFW (view)
Ionus

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 09:16 pm
@revelette2,
A state that does not have clear boundaries can not be recognised .
djjd62

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:47 pm
@RABEL222,
all the history i need to know i make up as i go along, saves reading a lot of boring crap
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:48 pm
@Ionus,
I guess that eliminates Israel because they keep changing their boundaries by stealing Pal. territory.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 01:49 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I guess that eliminates Israel because they keep changing their boundaries by stealing Pal. territory.

Palestine was never a country. You can't steal what someone doesn't have.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 02:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Palestine was never a country. You can't steal what someone doesn't have

How much were you paid for this piece of shyt? I never said it was a country, Israel steals land from Pal. individuals for European settlers.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 03:10 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Israel steals land from Pal. individuals for European settlers.

That is one less plot of land the Palestinians can fire a rocket from, and that's a good thing.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 05:59 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Your guess is incorrect . Israel has internationally recognised borders . Wasnt that the basis of your claim they are stealing land ?
RABEL222

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 12:22 am
@Ionus,
Another paid provocator. How much do they pay political liers now days?
Ionus

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 12:43 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Another paid provocator. How much do they pay political liers now days?
Is it possible for someone to have a different opinion to you or are you so obsessive that only your way exists ? If you cant see another point of view, then I recommend you dont work as a negotiator but rather get psychological help . I am worried you live in a fantasy world where you are absolutely right and no other opinion is based on fact . That is mental illness .

I can see both sides in this, but I choose the Israelis because I have never heard of a Jewish Jihad .
roger

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 01:53 am
@Ionus,
Well, in the Unitarian Jihad, I am known as Brother Flamethrower of Benevolence. We've been a little inactive, of late.
Ionus

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 02:23 am
@roger,
Quote:
Well, in the Unitarian Jihad, I am known as Brother Flamethrower of Benevolence. We've been a little inactive, of late.
Very Happy Crying or Very sad Very Happy Brother ! It is ME ! Brother Machine Gun of Altruism ! Crying or Very sad I've missed you and our Jihad ! You never told me you were moving HeadQuarters . Are there any other members yet ?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 06:45 pm
@Ionus,
More of your revisionist BS. I've never heard of a Palistinian Jihad. Are you a Psychiatrist? If not, keep your mental health opinions to yourself. And for christ sakes try to answer questions with rational answers rather than insults that add nothing to this forum.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 06:55 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I've never heard of a Palistinian Jihad.

You are so dumb it is starting to hurt. Killing Jews is jihad.
0 Replies