COLOSSUS XWORD 280 UK/Cashwords.

margsy

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 06:27 am
Can anybody please help me with these clues:
215d Penalised (P??????M)
202d Encroach (T?E?????)
224a JOURNALS (??????EENS)
244a Typhoid,TB (?I??S?E)
l would be very grateful for any help, not feeling the ticket today. Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 657 • Replies: 2
No top replies

James34

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 04:25 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
215d...............PUNISHED
202d..............TRESPASS
224a...............NEWSPAPERS
244a...............DISEASE
Hope you are feeling better
James
x
margsy

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 07:20 am
@James34,
Thank you James, l looked at the grid again after l had posted my question, then l realised that if l changed 225d from EPISTLE TO PARABLE, then l got all the words you have so kindly given me. Today is not too bad as the sun is coming in and out quite a bit. My hubby has finally got the downstairs loo all sorted out, only needs one wall and the door and light fitted, then we are okay. Then l am going to make him have a week off, l think that is why l am not well because l am always worrying about him, he is now 77yrs old and over the past few years he has gone down hill, he has finally had to admit that he is no longer the strong navvie that he once was, he gets out of breath easily, both myself and our boys are always telling him to slow down, but he says the quicker he gets it done then he can rest. There is no telling him. Hope all is well with you aand yours, how is the garden coming along, ours is slowly making progress for spring, trees and bushes beginning to bud, we are waiting for some new roses to be delivered and some more hydrangeas, so all being well garden should look nice, we are also changing the flowers in the boxes on the bedroom balcony, the cats have been using them to jump on to next doors roof and have flattened them, will transfer those plants to other pots./All the best, ah here comes the sun again, ttfn xx
0 Replies