Can you get totally wiped from the governments system?

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 06:58 pm
How can you leave the system? I mean everything, from finger prints to teeth identification.
I'm curious if you can get wiped totally out of the identification system and start new, and unknown.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,581 • Replies: 8
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:04 pm
You can't. Fingerprints and teeth can be eliminated. But once they have your DNA, you are screwed. Except they don't even need your DNA. The DNA of your child, a sibling or your parents will do the trick.

Sorry.
EdwardNygMa

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:06 pm
@maxdancona,
How does the government get your DNA? When you're born? Because that's the only time I've been to a hospital or such thing. I mean if I were to completely leave the system and go abroad then they wouldn't be able to find a family member if I eliminate my finger prints and teeth; I don't have any children.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:14 pm
@EdwardNygMa,
Have you ever combed your hair?
Have you ever worn clothing?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:25 pm
@EdwardNygMa,
Well... if you go abroad, then there is a chance that they will never think to check your DNA (although I think they get information for you to get a passport).

If you went to North Korea, for example, there would be little chance for the American or European governments to track you.

May I ask why you want to do such a thing? The purpose of evading the government dictates the effectiveness of certain techniques.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:53 pm
@EdwardNygMa,
Um....which is it? Not been in a hospital since you were born or, as written in another of your topics, you've been in psychiatric hospitals?
EdwardNygMa

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 12:44 am
@Butrflynet,
I've been in a psychiatric hospital yes so I suppose they have my blood but that's it. I'm just wondering if it were possible to erase yourself.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 12:48 am
@EdwardNygMa,
Not the past...going into the future, if you are very careful and clever, you might get away with it for a little while. Isn't that what fugitives attempt to do?
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:56 am
@EdwardNygMa,
In theory yes, in practice no chance in hell. Smile
0 Replies