did I do something wrong can I get him to like me back somehow ?

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:02 am

Met this frat(Kappa) boy about 5 years ago over Twitter . nowdays im 21 and he's 24 ... This past monday, we met in person for the first time.

He picked me up at 10 o'clock at night. we then went to Buffalo Wild Wings where he bought me a drink , we spoke about a lot of things like how he's never been in love but he's loved someone before, he also brought up hypothetically speaking what our kids would look like if we had any(he's an urban Korean guy and I'm a brown skin Dominican girl ) .. I felt there was chemistry. He was incredibly charming . And so was I to him I really think .

He was appropriate up til we got back in the car to head back to my house, he started to caressed my knee cap all sensual. then he said that he wish that I didn't have to go home so early that way we can get a drink and that we could go back to his house in Brooklyn. I told him that that wouldn't be a good idea because I had an appointment in the morning . he told me that he would be able to drop me off to my doctors appointment in the morning . So I decided to get some clothes and go over his house .

When we got to the city we dropped off my bag at his house , then we got up to go to the bar . We got a few drinks and I paid for them because I wanted to . And I was even more intrigued with him and I still thought that was mad chemistry between us .

We finally got back to his place and immediately without hesitation we laid down and he was grinding on me I was resisting a little but the more I resist the more he liked it ..He asked me if I could suck his dick, I looked at him and said your a jerk who asked that ...he grabbed me and pulled me toward him and kiss me & he smiled , and all I could think about was me on him.. I couldn't resist anymore because he started fingering me and it felt good. then i had sex with Him that night.

The next morning I woke up in his bed thinking about how much I liked him. he got up once he saw that I was awake he hit me over the head with the pillow 6times, and said "don't you have an appointment ?", I told him "yeah I do but I can be late" he then said oh ok cool ...

I saw that I left a hickey on his neck , so I told him about it and he freaked out a lil. I kept apologizing for leaving that hickey because I was so embarrassed that I did that to him. he went to go exit his room and as he was exiting, his roommates came out their rooms the first thing he said out his mouth to them was "damn my night was crazy I woke up this morning feeling like im in college all over again"... not going to lie I took offense ... but I didn't say anything . I looked down at my phone 10mins after he said that.. and I got on Twitter , it showed on his Twitter that he posted a tweet 2mins ago saying "I'm bout to call you a cab because I have somewhere to be"

As I was getting dressed he decided to break the news that I could take the train to my doctors appointment ... I was thinking to myself "but you were supposed to take me" ... I stayed at his house a little bit later because my phone was not fully charged... He really did not want to talk to me it seemed ... the conversation wasn't as fun as it was last night when he picked me up because his interest seemed lost. I told him that I liked him and he said oh yeah ..? I told him yeah you're straight you're cool . Then I asked him what does he want then he said I'm not looking for a relationship but if it happens it happens ..

the longer I stayed the more he look like he wanted me to go ... when I left he kiss me on the forehead , and I kissed him on the lips ... he told me to call him after my doctors appointment he told me to take care of arm.

later on that day I didn't call but I text him... he text me back a simple text message.. we haven't spoken since Tuesday... I honestly feel like he played me. But I like him a lot.

I also feel like even if he did just want sex from me I still just wanted some type of friendship with him ... I just like being around him he was so cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 677 • Replies: 6
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 04:40 pm
@thaliastarz,
I don't think you need a friendship with this "boy".

There were warning signs of being played:-

Choosing to pick you up at 10pm for drinks in my opinion he had every intention of getting you back to his place.

He was crude in his suggestive sexual desires to you which automatically should tell you what you were there for.

Offering to drive you to the Doctors but placing a tweet of rudeness followed by verbal. He had no intentions of taking you to start with.

Talking about you to his mates as if you were just meat.

"Cool" Bad boy cool? Do you really want that? He would be controlling, demanding and treat you like dirt.

Being adventurous and assertive is "ok" as long as you have no expectations of the outcome.

Being treated like some piece of meat is not on.

Have an honest think about any further communication with him and if I may, please see your own self worth I am sure you are a beautiful girl inside and out, don't hang about when you are treated like this in future in hope that the guy will show some form of "like" for you. You are worth more.
thaliastarz

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 07:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I cried reading this I think you so much ... I must have really bad self esteem issues ... in the long run I found out he really wasn't interested
ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 09:05 pm
@thaliastarz,
You still seem all involved in manipulation as a useful way to act.
Was this your fourth post on that?

I don't dislike you, I'd like you to be interested in yourself.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 09:27 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh, and you are one of many, say a billion, women who have felt this way. So have many men.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 09:37 pm
found soul, this is not her first thread.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 11:53 pm
@ossobuco,
or maybe it was, there are so many.

In any case, she is into how to manipulate.
0 Replies