Patches

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 06:21 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Nobody was ever "in" Christ, to be fair. The poor boy died a virgin.

And the Queen of Hearts said,
https://kariobrien.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/queen-of-hearts.jpg
"off with his head."
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 07:16 pm
@neologist,
In this forum. I've got revelations posted there.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 07:18 pm
@Olivier5,

John 6:54-56
54 "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
56 "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2015 06:52 pm

Rom 8:1-8

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 01:18 pm
@Squeakybro,
The Holy Spirit is the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.
0 Replies