get this woman out of my view/politics

korkamann

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 01:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Quote:

The subject is how will the American people judge Hillary Clinton?

No contest, that is if YOU are planning to compare her candidacy to any of the Republican clowns! Surely, hawkeye10, you must learn to come up for some fresh air instead of lingering in that dark hole you so desire. Now we know how uncomfortable the mere thought of a female President of the US makes you, but really, you must understand, times change!

Briefly today I watched just the tail end of Hillary's presidential campaign rally and Mamma Mia! did it have the sweet smell of overwhelming success! I forgot how charming Hillary Clinton could be when she wanted to. Hell yes, I'm voting for Hillary and will work for her as well in my district.

Poor Republicans! After this most successful rally, which had an overflow of young people, many of college age, the GOP must be quivering in their boots. I'm curious as to how the GOP will respond to Hillary's newly projected strength. Besides voter repression of minorities what other methods will they use to prevent Minorities from voting! Will they put up false signs saying vote here but in reality the voting place would have been located elsewhere?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 01:38 pm
@korkamann,
Excellent response, Korkamann. Excellent.
korkamann

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 01:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Did you watch Hillary's campaign rally, Frank? I was out shopping and just got the end. She is phenomenal! Most attractive appearance! She also exhibited an unprecedented amount of self-confidence which signals the GOP cannot knock her down! Hillary has energized me like at no other time before!

Go Hillary....You go girl!!!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 05:43 pm
@korkamann,
Didn't see it, K...but she has confidence...and if I were a conservative Republican...I would be acting like so many of the conservative Republicans in A2K are acting! Wink
andy31

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 05:22 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Lol, are you referring to me Frank?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 05:34 pm
@andy31,
Not you in particular, Andy...but you are one of the group to whom I referred.

Yup.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 06:05 pm
I'm still here. I still don't like her. I still will vote for her if it comes to that, a kind of self immolation for an apparent greater good, which, you're kidding.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 08:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, correct me if I'm wrong... reading all the comments about Hilary, a specially after her latest performance, of all the left here (I call them L-PROM's), I had the impression that no one, zero, nada, was interested in her policys, her views, or her believes. Everyone just talking about her self confidence, her likability, how presentable she is and all the other things you would expect from your friends or your bodies but not politician running for the highest office. Isn't that another example, which defines libs and dem's as people acting on emotions and not on any common sense?

My first reaction reading all those comments was: this...makes me want to puke... how those leftiest can be so naive... OMG... don't they see what staring them in the face??? Etc...

But ... now I kind a changed my mind. You know, think about it... Obama and most dem's are preparing the ground for the next administration being in republican hands. And of course statistically they would be right. That's why, this - buying more time, and delaying tactics for all the most horrific effects of this destructive, horible policys, beginning from Obama care, to Iran deal, and mishandling every single foreign affair, in hope, that all this will come crashing down on the heads of the next administration - republicans, conveniently blaming them for all Obama fuckups. Naturally the float gate can't be patched up for much longer, and it looks like Obama is still on his rampage tour, he didn’t done with us just yet, so all citizens will start feel "the pain" on the watch of a next administration.... whoever that might be, and no matter what!

Well... "repairs" will take time. Most likely, because of what Obama "cooked up" in his foreign policys, we might even go to a war.. could be not only one...

Anyway, you got the picture... Now, we can safely say here, that Hilary, in a way, was thrown under the bus a long ago... yes, by her dear friend Obama. But... SHE DOESN'T CARE! She was already paid lots of money for selling, as a president, whatever her "customers" inquire. So all her eggs are in this one basket.

Conclusion... I know it will cost us dearly, but I say... let her win. I think I might even vote her.

In the long run, lot's of Americans will eventually wake up, after receiving a huge kick in their ass. Not everybody... I know... some idiots will die sleeping. I say: screw them.

Here is why I think that this would be the best for this country: after around mid of her first cadency, after taking blame for all Obama "intentional mistakes", and adding her own screw ups, all of the swing voters plus some most affected die hards, and the right, will revolt.
There might be successful push to impeach her.
I realize that those most stupid will always blame right no matter who is in power. But I trust, we are not like Germans were pre- ww2. We would not continue this walk to our selfdestruction.

So yeah... GO HILARY, GO GIRL!!!!
I can't believe... but for the first time I'm gonna vote democratic... and for somebody who's maybe smarter, but even worse then Obama!

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2015 08:28 pm
I'm not here to subsidize Hillary, as I don't like her.

However, I may, in time, like her better than others, which would be dismaying in itself.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2015 03:14 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:
Frank, correct me if I'm wrong...

Okay.

Quote:

...I say... let her win. I think I might even vote her...

...So yeah... GO HILARY, GO GIRL!!!!
I can't believe... but for the first time I'm gonna vote democratic... and for somebody who's maybe smarter, but even worse then Obama!

This stuff was right.

All the rest was wrong...except for the definite and indefinite articles.
andy31

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Hey Frank, did you hear Donalds entrance speach? He sounds like he is out there to kick some ass. I don't know what cards Hilary might play against that other than she is a women. He can compromise our efforts
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2015 12:21 pm
@andy31,
Donald is an empty suit, Andy.

Granted...the suit is a very expensive suit...but the suit is empty.

Anyone who talks about the superficiality of Hillary Clinton...and who says anything positive about the notion of Donald Trump leading this nation...

...need serious psychiatric help.
andy31

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I wouldn't rush the judgment till I see the 1st debate.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:46 pm
@andy31,
I doubt Trump will ever make it to the debates...and whether he does or doesn't...he is still an empty suit.

But I can understand you and other conservative grass roots puppets holding still for as long as possible. He is one of the string pullers...and you do not want to be yanked off stage!

http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/150571/150571,1278572036,2/stock-photo-puppeteer-authority-general-manager-concept-56748382.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Re Trump: Any guy who claims his name is worth $3.3 Billion certainly has the ego for the job. As for anything else I doubt it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm not a big Rosie O'Donnell fan...but I can't wait to hear what she has to say about this. She does have a way of expressing herself that leaves no doubt about anything.
andy31

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Ooh Frank, I always thought more of you, then paying attention to what Rosie has to say. Really...?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:31 pm
@andy31,
Always? So, who are you?
andy31

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:52 pm
@ossobuco,
Yes, as long as I know him, but only in relation to cocidering opinion of mindless people.
If you really want to know who I am ossobuco, you would already read my profile here... did you?
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2016 04:16 am
@andy31,
so... according to that you agree with political proposals and ideology shown in every word Trump says, right? That makes you sort of a racist, xenophobe, machista and fascist, doesn´t it? Pardon me, but I rather be a naive dem, man
0 Replies