get this woman out of my view/politics

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 10:51 pm
Alright, as of today it is very clear that Warren will not run under any circumstances, but I am almost ready to place money on the bet the Hillary picks her as VP.
revelette2

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 09:49 am
@hawkeye10,
Elizabeth Warren and Hillary aren't the only women democrats, there are at least two others, (a few more but I can't think of them) Kirsten Gillibrand and Amy Klobuchar. Also what is wrong with Jim Webb? I mean there are more choices for democrats other than Hillary. Personally I think we have had enough Clintons and Bushes.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 09:59 am
@revelette2,
Hillary's numbers have been falling for awhile. The most problematic numbers for her is "is she honest and trustworthy?". How do you win the chair whem almost half the people say no as a study released two days ago claims?

Also I think that the R's have her number.....pick a subject and ask how many emails she wrote. When the number on important subjects that she had to be talking about is low or none then we know she must have lied about saving all work related email. Once the R's prove that she lied aboutt saving email it is an easy walk to "she will lie to us to save her ass" and then she is done.

The D's need somebody good, and now.
revelette2

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 11:25 am
@hawkeye10,
On the email thing and R having her number, if Bush wins the republican primary, he used private emails as well and took a long time to turn them in.

As governor, Jeb Bush used e-mail to discuss security, troop deployments

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 11:52 am
@hawkeye10,
Wow.

So the conservative Republican strategy should be to show it likely that an American politician lies a lot!

Wow!

I guess that would shock the socks off most Americans. Just when they had finally gotten to the point where they think the majority of American politicians are absolutely truthful most of the time.

Oh...the horror!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0hoTMaNhLbilaR-GlNnGcWyzJMFSiRMBuuzBBEkYtWOFTLzOcJw
bpenny

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 09:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Quote:
So the conservative Republican strategy should be to show it likely that an American politician lies a lot!

And the Democratic strategy to back the most dishonest politician they can find? It looks like it.
Kolyo

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 12:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Just when they had finally gotten to the point where they think the majority of American politicians are absolutely truthful most of the time.

Oh, FOX News will certainly get its viewers to that point (as unlikely as that may seem to thinking people). Hillary will be depicted as the only person in history to have lied about anything. Jeb and Mitt will each give 10-minute speeches in understated, middle-school style about George Washington fessing up about the cherry tree -- and about that story's relevance to 2016.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 12:13 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
Hillary will be depicted as the only person in history to have lied about anything.

Hillary will be depicted as a dishonest untrustworthy bitch, and the charge will largely stick.

Sorry, I know that the truth sucks for you. Reality matters. Learn it.
Kolyo

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 12:47 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Sorry, I know that the truth sucks for you.

There's a lot that bothers me about the world.

The sentiment runs in my family. I guess I'm becoming my father.

You know what they say: like father, like son.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 02:31 am
@bpenny,
bpenny wrote:

Quote:

And the Democratic strategy to back the most dishonest politician they can find? It looks like it.

I'm sure the Democrats could find a more dishonest politician to back, bpenny...but they probably do not want to borrow anyone from the Republicans.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
Maybe if you do as you usually do and close your eyes tightly to the facts you dont like you might feel better.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:46 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Maybe if you do as you usually do and close your eyes tightly to the facts you dont like you might feel better.

The subject is how will the American people judge Hillary Clinton? I assume that the fact that you seem to have nothing to say on this matter means that you agree with my evaluation. Because if you disagreed you would say so, and you would present an argument. Right?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 06:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
As I understand the way this site was worded "my' meant you because if you were worried about all the people it would have been "our". But you are very good at changing the subject.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 06:30 pm
As the thread poster, I don't much like anybody, certainly not Clinton, though godhelpme I may vote for her. Don't count on it.
andy31

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 12:41 am
@ossobuco,
Bless your heart ossobuco. Are you Japanese decent? I don't know..it just came to my mind. It might be your screan name...
Anyway... I see you'r intuition is correct, and is trying to tell you something. But ... California - 'wrong' state to grow up, and a specially to shape your political views, for very obvious reasons. So the fact you still managed to preserve your common sense deserve some recognition. That's only in respect to Hilary. I have not read any of your other posts, but here you are right on the money. If Obama almost destroyed this country with his incompetence and stupidity, Hilary would make a final touch with her greed and very dangerous views.
We would quickly get sold and become irrelevant country, probably Brasil-like.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 01:21 pm
@andy31,
Andy I see that you have studied the constitution but you dont know shyt about the history of the U S or you wouldent knock Obama. After the way Bush 2 started 2 2 trillion dollar wars and trashed the economy with his no taxes for the rich bull, no one could have done better restoring the economy, especially with the conservative republican house doing everything to make him a loser. Dont know why I posted this to you because I am sure this went over your head. Like most conservatives you ignore facts that are unpalatable to you.
andy31

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 03:36 pm
@RABEL222,
Hey men! What's up with you? Are you drunk? You are certainly talking like one... no sober person would talk this stupid, no matter how ignorant he or she is. So go get some sleep, sober up, and we'll talk later, ok men? Have a goodnight.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2015 03:41 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
...no sober person would talk this stupid

I doubt you meant that the way it came out...

...but truer words were never spoken.

Drunk
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2015 11:09 pm
@andy31,
All mouth no brains.
andy31

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2015 04:02 am
@RABEL222,
Rabel, Rabel... i didn't realize that your dementia is getting better of you.
0 Replies