Madonna has changed her name to Esther

Gala

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:38 am
cav, tom wolfe refers to the 40lb. woman in your neighborhood as "social x-rays".
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:47 am
cavfancier wrote:
I don't know where you meet your Esthers doglover, but in my neighbourhood, the Jewish women are constantly at the gym, and eat nothing but salads and sushi. I don't think I've seen one more than, oh, 40 lbs. and a bit. I exaggerate of course, but it's true.

I'm making assumptions cav....my bad. Like I said, the one Jewish Esther I knew, was a knockout. There are no Jewish people in the suburbs of Baltimore where I live, so I never come into contact with any.

We have two local anchor women in Baltimore who are Jewish...both in their early 50's and each weighs about 100 lbs soaking wet. They are very tanned attractive women, but all those face lifts, folicle transplants and botox injections...OYE!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 09:22 am
doglover wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
I don't know where you meet your Esthers doglover, but in my neighbourhood, the Jewish women are constantly at the gym, and eat nothing but salads and sushi. I don't think I've seen one more than, oh, 40 lbs. and a bit. I exaggerate of course, but it's true.

I'm making assumptions cav....my bad. Like I said, the one Jewish Esther I knew, was a knockout. There are no Jewish people in the suburbs of Baltimore where I live, so I never come into contact with any.
We have two local anchor women in Baltimore who are Jewish...both in their early 50's and each weighs about 100 lbs soaking wet. They are very tanned attractive women, but all those face lifts, folicle transplants and botox injections...OYE!

How do you know there are no Jewish people in that area? Question

By the way, I'm Jewish. Surprised
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 10:00 am
Miller wrote:
kickycan wrote:
doglover wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Madonna, Esther, she'll always be slut to me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks kicky. I'm glad that you appreciate the sluts of the world.

I am one. And I'm damn proud of it, I might add!

Why's that?

Because sex is fun.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 04:18 pm
This is the woman that Miller is calling unattractive. Maybe she's not the best singer or dancer or actor, but unattractive? Check out this nude pen and ink drawing and tell me she's unattracive with a skinny body. http://www.lantern-media.com/cjsdesign/images/madonna.jpg

http://www.plasticwaxrecords.com/graphics/madonna.jpg
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 10:34 am
Miller wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
some of my fondest memories involve sluts. Two and three at a time.

Rolling Eyes

Don't approve of my fond memories Miller?

I shall throw myelf off a bridge immediately....... Razz Laughing
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:44 pm
Esther? Ugly name. Madonna is savvy, but she does weird stuff sometimes. VH1 The Best Week Ever was punking on her new name. Said something like, it was in honor of Esther Roll (sp?) from Good Times, heh heh.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:39 pm
The late great Esther Rolle, lots of Rolles down here, from Jamaica, most are related, newest "famous" Rolle is Canes Antrel who will be a start in the NFL. I have met Madonna and she is anything but ugly!
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:42 pm
Re: Madonna has changed her name to Esther
crackpot, so long she is sucessfull with Madonna. And suddenly she change her name.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:43 pm
Gala wrote:
cav, tom wolfe refers to the 40lb. woman in your neighborhood as "social x-rays".

I was wondering where that came from. It's still true. Laughing
0 Replies

estheresther

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 03:24 pm
@kickycan,
I think it is sooooooooo kewl! Maybe cuz my name is esther.
0 Replies

estheresther

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 03:27 pm
@doglover,
Gee thanks.....my name is esther!
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
carloslebaron

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 05:42 pm
Best name for Madonna is Jezebel
0 Replies