So, Any thoughts on Bibi Netantahu's address to Congress

glitterbag

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:53 am
@DJ007,
DJ007 wrote:

Quote:
I think a lot of the mooks have had to go sock this week

We are here from another forum. At a friends request. You guys are in for trouble.

I don't know when I've read a funnier line. What's going on? My forum members can beat up your forum members? I laughed out loud, what a wussy move, damn thanks D, I needed a good laugh.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 11:17 am
@glitterbag,
So a cretinous army has camped in A2K, it doesn't matter how many of them there are, they're still morons.

They've really scraped the barrel to get the latest collection of sorry losers.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 12:22 pm
@izzythepush,
Izzy, I don't know what kind of forum they post on, and only one person so far has announced he's/she's here and now we are in trouble. Honestly, I'm sure you see the humour in that, because I've been giggling ever since I read the braggadocio and sheer ineptitude of the post. "I'm going to huff, and puff and blow your house down. It's precious.

I'm on tenter hooks, oh dear God what are they going to do, we are doomed, the morons have organized.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 02:47 pm
@glitterbag,
Most of them can't even construct a basic sentence. Do you think Mossad is creating a lobotomised army?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 07:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Mossad, holy crap, I think it sounds more like a teabaggers group. They don't need lobotomies, nature has it's way. Lucky us.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 09:36 am
@izzythepush,
A lot of whom seem to be missing.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 12:16 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
They are all very short lived.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2015 01:40 pm
@izzythepush,
And that, like Martha Steward once said, is a good thing.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 10:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
So now it's 2018. We have a new President and he moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem and it was christened today. His daughter and son-in-law smiled and gloried in the fact that Herr Trump delivered on a campaign promise to the Evangelicals who are anxious for the world to end so they can get bragging rights after the "Rapture". And while the happy Trump family were reveling in the glory and Netanyahu was busting with pride, 2,700 Palestinians were wounded and 56 killed by Israel's Military Forces because they protested while Bibi was wallowing in his own glory. Jared pointed out those pesky Palestinians brought it on themselves.

What a bunch of sorry assholes.
oralloy

Reply Tue 15 May, 2018 12:00 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Jared pointed out those pesky Palestinians brought it on themselves.

Jared is completely correct.

Today some very bad people got exactly what they deserved.
0 Replies