layman

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 02:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
It is up to Tsar to spill the beans.
OK, I will wait for Czar to "spill the beans" if he cares to.

But once again, my question had NOTHING to do with a riddle or a font color, so I still can't see why you thought that would be relevant to my question.

You said:
Quote:
If you do not realize that...you will never get it...and you will take it for something other than a joke

But I didn't "take it for something other than a joke." Why would you think I did?
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 02:39 pm
@layman,
Forget about it Layman. Take the thread seriously...and enjoy whatever you can get out of it.

In the meantime, I hope someone comes along to congratulate you for being able to perceive the difference between experimental and theoretical in a JOKE thread where people are just screwing around with each other.

layman

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 02:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I hope someone comes along to congratulate you for being able to perceive the difference between experimental and theoretical in a JOKE thread

Why would you "hope" that?

Frank, I really don't even care about what I'm about to say, but I will say it anyway, just so you know why I'm even talking about it. Let me talk about 2 hypothetical situations, one at a time:

1. I make a post. It says NOTHING about either dogs or bears. You come on and say: "You thinks dogs are the same thing as bears!!??? You are a dumbass, and I'm not."

2. I say that Richard Pryor told a certain joke. You know it was actually Eddie Murphy who told the joke. You tell me it was Murphy. So then I say:

It was a damn joke, you dumbass. Can't you see that? Amazing!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 02:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

It is up to Tsar to spill the beans. It is a fun conundrum; others may still be working on it, so I won't do more than give you the clues I've given so far. If you think about it a bit more...and use the clues I've given you...it will be a fun discovery.[/b]

You know me very well Sir Frank. That's why I preemptively given your prior post the a2k Medal of Honor.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2zyd74h.png
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 03:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thank you Tsar.

Some people just don't get it!

f.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 04:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
But, Frank, I will admit to being a dumbass. I still don't see a font color joke in this post:

Quote:
According to experimental physics, there could be a universe amongst our multiverse where define is in fact a synonym for defile. You get an___for effort.

I do see, however, that by highlighting the post, the "blank" gets filled in"

Quote:
According to experimental physics, there could be a universe amongst our multiverse where define is in fact a synonym for defile. You get an (A+) for effort.

Quote:
"The (A+) I can understand...the (box) stumps me."

Is that the "joke?"
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 04:16 pm
@layman,
layman wrote:

But, Frank, I will admit to being a dumbass. I still don't see a font color joke in this post:

Quote:
According to experimental physics, there could be a universe amongst our multiverse where define is in fact a synonym for defile. You get an___for effort.

I do see, however, that by highlighting the post, the "blank" gets filled in"

Quote:
According to experimental physics, there could be a universe amongst our multiverse where define is in fact a synonym for defile. You get an A+ for effort.

Is that the "joke?"

Ahhh...as I was adding my reply to your post...I see you added something.

Great.

My reply started like this:

One...you are far from a dumb ass. You seem quite intelligent to me.

Two..when I used the word joke...I was a bit off base, which is why I later changed it to joke or riddle or conundrum.

Yes...right from the beginning of the post...the blank spaces have words written...but they are posted using #FFFFFF (which is white) so you cannot see them. But if you run your cursor over them...the white background turns blue...the letter that were black become white...and the invisible white letters are seen.

That's the entire thing...the joke or riddle or conundrum or mystery.

When Tsar wrote "experimental physics" he was just busting balls. He could as easily have used quarks or Higgs bosons. You were correct that "theoretical physics" made more senses...but Tsar was not trying to make sense...any more than when he spoke of Schrodinger's Cat. (Which was occasioned by my questioning the box in his original post.)

This is all a gag...and I was hoping a guy like you would see the conversation taking place was leading to a mystery...that could be solved. So I said what I said about your intelligent, but off track, correction.

Glad you finally got it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 04:18 pm
Ossobuco's "meow" went to that box.

If the Bunny is still here...I hope you now understand my reply to what you wrote.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 04:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
So I said what I said about your intelligent, but off track, correction.

OK, Frank, we cool.
0 Replies