death of harry potter??

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 05:39 am
it being said in some places that in the end of the series of the harry potter adventures, harry is going to die. because with his death will come the ene of voldemort!

any news whether this is true or not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,706 • Replies: 9
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 07:06 am
This is the first I've heard of it. Voldermort will never end! I'm sure JK Rowling will bring back the character by popular demand if she does indeed decide to kill him off. Sherlock Holmes also died in one book but he was broought back less than a year later by Conan Doyle as the public could not bear to lives without him.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 07:22 am
JK Rowling has the outline of the whole series mapped out, locked in a safe but has never given any hints as to how things will end and I'm sure she never will.

I don't think public opinion will make her alter the plot at all - she certainly doesn't need the money!
0 Replies

magnum

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:10 am
i have also heard that harry is going to die in the last part of the series and that with him voldemort also dies,
But what i don't understand is that in part V there is a prophecy that says that only one of them will die in the end so i doubt that harry will die
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:38 am
Harry will live and grow up to become an insurance salesman. On second thought, I hope she kills him.
0 Replies

idcputsomething

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 10:48 am
i really doubt that harry dies...i mean if he dies then i dont think people will keep reading the books later on in life and also ifhe dies itd kid of be a clif hanger cuz we wouldnt know what would happen with the rest of his family or friends
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:06 am
I hope Harry doesn't die. I reckon he'll work for the Ministry of Magic and in the future head of Hogwarts????
0 Replies

whatthewtf

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 06:21 pm
the thing about her series is that she could literally carry it out until the day she died. The way the "world" is set up in her books she could make appealing books forever. People are going to wonder what happens to him after he gets out of school and wont want to stop reading them anytime soon. (Shes Smart)
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 02:15 am
Who cares? He's just a stupid little boy! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Proyas

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 06:48 pm
My wife also is convinced that for Voldemort is going to die. But she is convinced that Neville is the one who needs to die for that to happen. I don't recall why she said that, other than she believes that it is Neville who is the one who is important, not Harry.
0 Replies