Region Philbis

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 08:29 am
@margsy,

SINBAD
James34

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 02:51 pm
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
You need to relax and watch more movies, if I remember correctly it was Douglas Fairbanks Jnr. How is it in Wales? crocus and snowdrops in full bloom and the daffs are coming out, windy but a snow free winter. Take care
james
margsy

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 04:59 am
@James34,
hank you for poping in to talk. l am still living in a builders yard - which in this family is not unusual- my hubby and the boys have been resurfacing the conservatory, we had a few plumbing probs, and the ground had to be dug out so the plumber could fix it,so James took the opportunity to do what he had intended for the floor at sometime, now we have to move the downstairs loo to the otherside of the room to make it easier to connect up the new pipework, it sounds more difficult than it actually is, but poor hubby he is 77 yrs and tends to get out of breathe easily, too many smokes but that is another story, anyway he does one day of hard work and then the next day he rests and with one of the boys being on holiday it is fairly easier,and then the youngest only has the weekends to help, and he certainly has done that, dashing here there and everywhere and also taking me on my weekly shopping trip, you see he is the only one who drives, the oldest one does not and my hubby does not like to drive at all nowadays. But we have not got any spring flowers coming through yet, lots of buds on things, but being as we are almost at the top of one of the welsh mountains and it is also colder at our level, mother nature takes her time to give us a beautiful show of foiliage. The sun is shing through the window right onto my screen so l have brought the blind down somewhat but the sun still manages to shine on my screen, will say ttfn and talk another time, xx
0 Replies

margsy

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 05:00 am
@Region Philbis,
Thank you, l came up with Sinbad several times but somehow the clue seemed to be saying that it was something more, like, pirate,but Sinbad does fit nicely, so once again thank you. x
0 Replies