The Holy Spirit Is Suppose To Convict You

Squeakybro

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 07:11 pm
@neologist,
You cant know that for sure.
neologist

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 07:43 pm
@Squeakybro,
I suppose you will actually have to devote some time to reading.
If you end up believing the admonition to "get out of her" in 18:4 applies only to Catholics and spares those of other violent religions, be sure to let me know.

Squeakybro

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 09:01 pm
@neologist,
That is a good point. Like I said
I haven't committed to anything yet. If there was one world religion and it was catholic. Then it would fit. We know their trying for one world religion, and that is in the future.

Rev 18:2-6
2 And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird!
3 "For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury."
4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
5 "For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
6 "Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 01:01 pm
The Holy Spirit can only convict you IF. If you are a true believer. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And if you have a pure conscience(verses). I see many in here have evil conscience's.
0 Replies