Fox anchor uses J-word about Lady Gaga's music

Builder

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 07:06 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Some people have such limited vocabularies and so little interest in language that it's becomes boring to speak with them.

Word.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 07:08 am
@djjd62,
Jamiroquaiesque?
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 07:33 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
No, that would be virtual insanity.

I've just looked up that j word, and am glad I've lived so long without ever really encountering it before.

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 07:45 am
@Lordyaswas,
I'm quite proud of it. He was called the cat in the hat, I can think of a lot of other words that rhyme with hat that would be more appropriate.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 03:23 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
Quote:
I've heard the word before. It's deeply racist. I know someone who brought back a tape of racist songs from America in the early 80s just to let us know what it was like over there.

One of the songs was called N**** hating me.

It uses the word a lot and says MLK has a 'baboon mouth,' which basically sums up the whole song. It's inconceivable that anyone could use that word and not know what it means. This is the same Fox News that employed an "expert" to say Birmingham was 100% Moslem, a no go area for non Moslems and practiced Sharia Law, as did Tottenham.

Agree on all points, however must remind all readers here; that, this particular offense by Capel, was at a Fox News Affiliate which is a separate entity from the Fox News Channel. It was FNC which did the disgraceful and disparaging comments on Birmingham.
0 Replies

Owsi68

Reply Mon 16 May, 2016 10:45 am
@contrex,
Wow, that's crazy! I think I last heard it used in the early 70's and it probably was while watching Archie Bunker though it is likely I also heard Richard Prior use it. In other words, it made for good satire at that time because it was a dated word used by people with dated views.

It's surprising to hear anyone would use that word today. She must have been tight with her racist grandparents to have even been exposed to such a word. But her excuse just revealed her white robe. That word is really unusual, too unusual to just make up. But to then say she didn't know its meaning? My reply is also from an older time - Negro, please!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:27:17