Would the World be Better off Without Religion?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 12:48 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I haven't visited mars yet. But, I did miss including Australia. I've also been to Albuquerque a couple of times.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2016 02:25 am
@cicerone imposter,
You've not missed much, Slough's a bloody dump.
onevoice

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 03:11 pm
@izzythepush,
Nice to see you Izzy. Smile
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 06:47 pm
@argome321,
The world gets better, one atheist at a time.
onevoice

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2016 09:29 pm
@Krumple,
Lol I dare say Christians would say the same. Unfortunately, as long as there is this kind of division the world will not be better off.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 01:47 am
@onevoice,
Last time Krumple was here she spent a lot of time disputing how many Jews the Nazis actually killed. Anyone who belittles the Holocaust has no time claiming to have any kind of moral superiority whatsoever.

Nice to see you too.
Krumple

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 01:57 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Last time Krumple was here she spent a lot of time disputing how many Jews the Nazis actually killed. Anyone who belittles the Holocaust has no time claiming to have any kind of moral superiority whatsoever.

Nice to see you too.

Its funny how butt hurt you are over a discussion that took place over five years ago. Maybe six years. Its been a long time but you constantly bring it up. You must not be able to sleep at night unless you get a chance to remind everyone. Was that last time I was here?

I think the only thing that git belittled was your soft delicate ego. Dont cry izzy, you know how it always turns into a tantrum.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 02:03 am
@Krumple,
I'm not at all hurt, you showed what sort of person you are, and it's important that people know you're a racist and a bigot.

I don't have to point out your semi literate stupidity, that's there for everyone to see, along with your need to stay up all night arguing with people on the internet. Such a fulfilling existence
Krumple

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 02:44 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm not at all hurt, you showed what sort of person you are, and it's important that people know you're a racist and a bigot.

I don't have to point out your semi literate stupidity, that's there for everyone to see, along with your need to stay up all night arguing with people on the internet. Such a fulfilling existence

Where have I said something racist? You love to invent things dont you. Is it so important that you make stuff up about me? So you can tell people? I honestly dont care what you tell people.

I find it funny that you attempt to bash me for being here when you are too. You dont even know what time it is where I am. Or maybe you are stalking me so you do?

Are you ever going to mature or do you like being petty whiny all the time?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 02:59 am
@Krumple,
You belittle the Holocaust, that's something only a racist would do. There's no good reason for that. I know what you are even if you don't.
Krumple

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 03:12 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You belittle the Holocaust, that's something only a racist would do. There's no good reason for that. I know what you are even if you don't.

You call it that. You are the only one stull crying over a discussion tyouryour feelings have exhaggerated over the years. Why dont you get ovet yourself, you really are not that important.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 03:58 am
@Krumple,
"Still crying?" Get over yourself, I don't give a monkeys about the lies semi literate racists trot out. I do think it's important to let other people know they're dealing with a bigot.

Stupid racists like to claim they're not stupid, but they're the only ones stupid to believe their own lies. Your stupidity is beyond doubt, your inability to spell very simple words is indicative of your lack of education and reasoning.

Now I'm not wasting any more time arguing with you, it makes me feel dirty, but I will continue telling people the truth about you belittling the Holocaust.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2016 05:10 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
over a discussion that took place over five years ago

Are you saying you no longer are a Holocaust denier? If not, what was the point of that nasty little post of yours?
0 Replies

josheph

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2016 11:26 am
@argome321,
I disagree with this last comment. And I apologize because I haven't read all the previous comments and perhaps someone already explained this. Religions could be bad or could be good. Some religious people I have met were extremely good people. Others I prefer not to comment. But in any case, I have met many religious people thaht were spiritual, sensitive, friendly and helpful, tolerant... of course, there are others that would kill in the name of their religion, from different ones. I am not religious and prefer not to belong to a religion, because I fiind that they could somehow divide us from others. But I think that religious people have done a lot of good in many places, including people from different religions.
So, for me it would be very difficult difficult to judge such a vaast term and field, as 'religions'. I know a lot of people that have been helped a lot by finding a religion, as it was the door to find spirituality and deep answers.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 10:20 pm
What does this have to do with your religious belief?

Krumple

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 10:41 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

What does this have to do with your religious belief?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafmzgvjoi4[/youtube]

The only problem is a majority of her supporters have never heard of wikileaks. They will never know about anything that comes out because they really dont care. They only accept the spoon from the TV if they need political food.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 10:57 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
They only accept the spoon from the TV if they need political food.

Do you find you or I to be at an advantage considering we have confirmation biases, preconceived notions and that we too are being fed the propaganda that we agree with?

Krumple

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:01 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
They only accept the spoon from the TV if they need political food.

Do you find you or I to be at an advantage considering we have confirmation biases, preconceived notions and that we too are being fed the propaganda that we agree with?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S8AKHhNehU&t=430s[/youtube]

Bias sure, but I dont take anything just on a single source and I dont just accept something from a source that seems to be near parallel to what I already agree with. No political party should ever be exempt from analysis or criticism.

To turn a blind eye just because its your adopted political party is just what they want from you so they can get a way with nonsense you wont question nor examine. A healthy dose of skepticism on everything is the right frame of mind to have.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:26 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
we too are being fed the propaganda that we agree with?
Did ya notice that video was full of it too?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:02 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
a majority of her supporters have never heard of wikileaks.

Yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk-yuk! Yer a regular comic genius, Mrs Hawkeye!

The laugh of the day!!!!!
0 Replies