Dating advice

hatiek

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 09:55 am
A couple of weeks ago, I meet this girl who I like and recently I asked her to meet in a bar. We did meet (there was her and my friends) and we started talking and after some time we kissed each other. She told me I hope this is not a one off. We ended up drunk and she told me that she has trust issues and she is very insecure.

I had another two dates with her and during the last one she told me that she describes herself as a relationship failure as she does not know what is love.

I asked her for another date but she told me that she does not feel comfortable with dating as she takes time to adapt to a new situation (that is dating with me) but she wants to get to know me better. I decided to keep talking to her but not a daily basis (before we used to talk to each other on a daily basis) so I didn't talk to her for 3 days. Then she talked to me to check if everything was ok.

The thing is that we do not live near each other so it would be a little bit difficult for me to hang out to the places where she goes out.

Should I be a little bit more patient with this girl? What do you think guys?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 773 • Replies: 6

contrex

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 10:05 am
If you like her, and want to date her, then be patient. If not, then don't.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 10:41 am
@hatiek,
What's the purpose of the repeat post? You posted the exact same question on January 4th and you received answers and replied here: http://able2know.org/topic/267754-1#post-5888479
hatiek

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 11:20 am
@Ragman,
No man. I think you are confusing this thread with another one.
jespah

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 12:42 pm
@hatiek,
No, he's not (although he posted an incorrect URL).

Here: http://able2know.org/topic/263756-1 That is YOUR topic.

Quit asking the same question over and over again. You are not going to get different answers.
hatiek

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 01:26 pm
@jespah,
I did name the thread exactly the same. So what? Different story, different context....
I didn't know I will confuse you by naming the threads exactly the same. I'm sorry bro...

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 01:34 pm
@hatiek,
hatiek wrote:
I asked her for another date but she told me that she does not feel comfortable with dating as she takes time to adapt to a new situation (that is dating with me) but she wants to get to know me better.

do you live close enough that you could go to a museum or art gallery or movie or something similar once or twice a month? sounds like she might be interested in getting know you as a friend - which is a good thing.

romantic stuff too soon usually doesn't work out in the long run.
0 Replies