I need a professional opinion about Birth control

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 09:26 pm
First off, no preexisting issues with birth controls in the past.No dietary restrictions either. I was taking ortho-tricyclen low for about 6months and began to experience horrible mood swings only when on my period. I decided to switch to a lower constistant dose Microgestin. The microgestin lasted almost two full packs, and I couldnt take it.. I felt extremely bloated. I noticed that I was very sensitive and emotional . My breasts became very tender and swoll. I went to my PCP again and decided to try a different mixture of hormones. I am now on Lutera , for about 8 days now. I do not feel any change at all in my symptoms. It actually feels like gas cause I cam feel it move around inside there is some relief when gas is passed Razz But it does not go away completely. I have noticed that the extreme bloating occurs as soon as I eat something and continues throughout the day. My height is 5'10 and I am 130 bls. I am very physically active and I look like I am in the early stages of pregnancy if I let my stomach lust relax completely. That almost feels uncomfortable...ugh..horrible feeling. My question is , do I ride this out for 3months ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 1

Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 10:12 pm
@bfallers30,
You won't get professional medical advice here - you should go back to your doctor. If I was you I wouldn't wait three months.
0 Replies