Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 01:01 pm
Hi,I'm an ex iv/drug user, clean now for 7 years. One of the areas that I used for administering the drugs, my wrist area, has been in throbbing pain, pain in my fingers, in particular the thumb area on my hand. Movement up n down, side to side is excruciating, I can't grip things, I've got no strength in my hand. Can anyone help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 666 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 01:03 pm
@Bigstu666,
Yes, your doctor can.
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 02:11 pm
@Bigstu666,
Bigstu666 wrote:

Hi,I'm an ex iv/drug user, clean now for 7 years. One of the areas that I used for administering the drugs, my wrist area, has been in throbbing pain, pain in my fingers, in particular the thumb area on my hand. Movement up n down, side to side is excruciating, I can't grip things, I've got no strength in my hand. Can anyone help?

You can build up your strength with exercise and pot can numb your pains, if they don't work you can always have a doctor sever your hand and finger nerves. But with no feeling, you would have to be careful with what you do.
0 Replies