How do you feel about online dating?

Thu 12 Feb, 2015 06:04 pm
Looking for people's views, perceptions and/or experiences regarding online dating. All input welcome.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 16 • Views: 1,502 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

carloslebaron

Sat 14 Feb, 2015 09:34 am
@markomagnetic,
It works sometimes. It is similar to meet with another unknown person in a restaurant or shopping center. The only difference is that sometimes you have an idea about the other's person looks and personality.

Still, you will "know" the another only after meeting in person.

I answered one ad two years ago. It was a blind date. We met in a bar. To me she was beautiful. She is a physiotherapist. It didn't last long but it was fun. With this online dating I saw not much difference than "clicking" with an unknown woman somewhere else.
fredanisen

Mon 16 Feb, 2015 06:01 am
@carloslebaron,
It's really bad. I've worried for my life a few times.
0 Replies

Sizamid

Mon 16 Feb, 2015 10:03 am
@carloslebaron,
I'm a huge fan of it because thats how I met my partner
0 Replies

JennJen

Sun 22 Feb, 2015 07:10 am
@markomagnetic,
I had an experience of online dating about 7 years ago. It wasn’t' that bad overall. Though some of guys turned out to be quite opposite to who they seemed to be online. One of them even wasn't interested in dating after all, but was gathering data for his book about online dating. But I finally met a very nice man, and we were together for almost 3 years. And though we split up, I still think it was a good experience. Now I am considering to try my luck again. One of my friends recently told me she went out with a guy she had met online. And she liked it. I'll ask her what dating site she's joined.
0 Replies

KatieMilano

Thu 5 Mar, 2015 04:31 am
@markomagnetic,
Online dating is a convenient way to get to know people and to work with your own self-esteem.When a person you're having a date with asks you to describe your life, talk about your hobbies, things you like -you learn to present yourself .
I met my life partner on a dating site. Though I was only looking for a one night stand, we are in a serious relationship now. One just needs to be open and ready for new people.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do you feel about online dating?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:47:50