Let's talk sex.

giujohn

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 03:48 pm
Sex, at it's best, is when there isnt any analysis...as in hot, sweaty, monkey sex!
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 05:05 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Sex, at it's best, is when there isnt any analysis...as in hot, sweaty, monkey sex!

which the feminsts are working to **** up with prompting us for constant analysis of whether we have the level of consent mandated by government, though this is guided by not very clearly outlined requirements. It is as if they asked themselves "what could we do to make sex less fun so that maybe people would do it less" and went with what they came up with.

I am over it. I am not taking instructions from either the feminists nor the government on what I do erotically.
giujohn

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 06:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
... the feminsts are working to **** up with prompting us for constant analysis of whether we have the level of consent mandated by government...

I always get a yes!
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 08:43 pm
@giujohn,
I always pick non victims and leave them satisfied.....I am not going to worry about consent second by second, it ruins the mood.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 08:43 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

This thread needs a theme song. Mr. Green

giujohn

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2015 07:29 pm
@wmwcjr,
I like it!
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 05:14 pm
@giujohn,
I knew you'd like it! Smile When you said "monkey," I immediately thought of Mick Jagger yelling -- er, singing, "I'm a monkey!" Smile

hawkeye10 wrote:
I always . . . leave them satisfied.....

Oh! That reminds me. . . .

Hawkeye has a theme song for his very own! Smile Cool

Unbridled machismo or testosterone or whatever you call it. Twisted Evil Wink

(No, I really thought he'd like it.)

As for me? I'm just a manilla -- er, vanilla sort of guy. Here's my theme song! Mr. Green

No, I'm not a vegasexual! Embarrassed

I almost drove my two daughters crazy with this song during one Christmas break.
"Daddy, will you please stop playing that song!" http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rofl.gif
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 04:44 pm
I keep waiting for titillating tales of wild sexual abandon. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

gameboy081

Reply Thu 14 May, 2015 06:14 am
Do not think about sex like it is something big. Just enjoy Smile
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 14 May, 2015 06:30 am
If you want intimacy, go with your wife. If you want fun, go with your girlfriend.

The good Lord has given us both.

0 Replies