Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 01:31 pm
@izzythepush,
You mean like when Clinton just happen to be President during the internet revolution and gets credit for an awesome economy? That type of in the right time at the right place?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 01:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Or you could give him credit for intervening in Kosovo and Northern Ireland. Personally the president who helped stop British children being blown up by terrorists deserves a lot more kudos than the one who allowed them to fundraise in America.

Have you ever given money to the IRA?

You were the one trying to credit Reagan's disastrous presidency with something it didn't deserve. Nobody was heaping the plaudits on Clinton.
NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 03:45 pm
@Baldimo,
How is my question any different from when you asked EhBeth if she'd ever received veteran's assistance?

My wife died just over ten years ago. I'll take your refusal to answer the question as a yes. You've already admitted to having a problem with Islam, not terrorism.

When I asked Frank the same question he flat out said no. We've had our disagreements, but he's always been a straight shooter. No prevarication from him.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 03:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Do you ever get it right? I asked her if she had served in the military and if so was she collecting benefits. It fit with the subject of the WWP.

My refusal as a yes? Hardly, I was kid during the whole IRA/UK fiasco so there were no donations from me. I admitted to a problem with terrorism, in 5 or 6 posts I said Islamic terrorists and one post I didn't, that must mean I hate muslims...

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 04:33 pm
@Baldimo,
Your post was about Islam, not Islamic terrorists or extremists. You've ducked the issue by claiming to be a kid, and your placing of IRA before UK not only shows where your sympathies lie, but also that you give a terrorist body equal status to a democratically elected government.

You also made a great play of how you joined up straight after 9/11, whereas I didn't. That suggests we should run along like lapdogs whenever the mighty USA is threatened. Admit it, you didn't give a monkeys about sponsoring terrorism and terrorist atrocities as long as they were happening overseas. Now you've got a taste of what the rest of us have endured, (partly sponsored by Americans like you,) you start beating your chest and saying how terrible it all is.

You support administrations who armed terrorists in Afghanistan, gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, bombed women and children in Iraq, and undermined democratically elected governments in Latin America. Yet when you start to reap what you sow, you expect the rest of the free world to come running.

Your W Bush ensured that you can no longer count on this country's automatic support in your wars of aggression. The vote on Syria in the commons was unprecedented, prior to that our support was unconditional. You lead our soldiers into war based on lies. There were no WMDs, even though you seem to have problems accepting that. You used British bases to bomb Tripoli without any parliamentary oversight, yet when Argentina invaded the Falklands you stayed out of it, unlike Australia and New Zealand who were true friends.

The rise of ISIS is all down to the failed politics of your beloved Dubya, and we're all going to be dealing with the fallout for generations. If you're ever stupid enough to elect another dim-witted Republican as president, don't expect the rest of the world to believe a word they say.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 04:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Your post was about Islam, not Islamic terrorists or extremists.

Prove it, show me my post.

Quote:
You've ducked the issue by claiming to be a kid, and your placing of IRA before UK not only shows where your sympathies lie, but also that you give a terrorist body equal status to a democratically elected government.

I've ducked the issue because I was a kid? Didn't know I could be held responsible for something I wasn't aware of.

I only placed IRA before the UK due to the alphabet, nothing more. You are getting really desperate here.

Quote:
You also made a great play of how you joined up straight after 9/11, whereas I didn't.

Wrong again Izzy. I joined a month after the US entered Iraq. April 2003.

Quote:
That suggests we should run along like lapdogs whenever the mighty USA is threatened. Admit it, you didn't give a monkeys about sponsoring terrorism and terrorist atrocities as long as they were happening overseas. Now you've got a taste of what the rest of us have endured, (partly sponsored by Americans like you,) you start beating your chest and saying how terrible it all is.

I took notice of terrorism when Clinton was in office and the terrorists were making moves to attack the US. 1st WTC attack? Khobar towers? USS Cole?

Quote:
You support administrations who armed terrorists in Afghanistan, gave chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, bombed women and children in Iraq, and undermined democratically elected governments in Latin America. Yet when you start to reap what you sow, you expect the rest of the free world to come running.

Your W Bush ensured that you can no longer count on this country's automatic support in your wars of aggression. The vote on Syria in the commons was unprecedented, prior to that our support was unconditional. You lead our soldiers into war based on lies. There were no WMDs, even though you seem to have problems accepting that. You used British bases to bomb Tripoli without any parliamentary oversight, yet when Argentina invaded the Falklands you stayed out of it, unlike Australia and New Zealand who were true friends.

The rise of ISIS is all down to the failed politics of your beloved Dubya, and we're all going to be dealing with the fallout for generations. If you're ever stupid enough to elect another dim-witted Republican as president, don't expect the rest of the world to believe a word they say.

Hey Izzy, did you know that JTT took over your account. Sounds like you want me to answer for all the ills of the US.

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 05:03 pm
Scott Walker's ISIS Gaffe Causes Explosion of Mocking Images
http://www.alternet.org/labor/scott-walkers-isis-gaffe-causes-explosion-mocking-images
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 06:38 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
I took notice of terrorism when Clinton was in office and the terrorists were making moves to attack the US. 1st WTC attack? Khobar towers? USS Cole?

Not when terrorists were setting off bombs in London and Manchester.

Baldy wrote:
Hey Izzy, did you know that JTT took over your account. Sounds like you want me to answer for all the ills of the US.

Unbelievably weak. I said the Republican administrations which you support. So I take it that you think arming the Taliban and giving Saddam Hussein chemical weapons was a good thing, because you wax lyrical about the president who did, that whilst disparaging the president who was instrumental in the NI peace process.

Quote:
Wrong again Izzy. I joined a month after the US entered Iraq. April 2003.

Your story keeps changing. Try to remember what you've been saying. It really helps if you're trying to appear credible. Note my use of the word if. Someone who sucks up far right propaganda sites clearly prefers fantasy to the truth.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 06:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Quote:
Your post was about Islam, not Islamic terrorists or extremists.

Prove it, show me my post.

Baldimo wrote:

Who am I defending again? I haven't defended anyone, I've only pointed out that Obama and you can't level criticism at Islam without pointing the finger at someone else first.

http://able2know.org/topic/172483-673#post-5884268<br />

Note the word Islam, not terrorism or Islamic terrorism, or even Islamic extremism, just Islam. You really should try to remember what you post, and not expect others to do it for you.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 07:38 pm
@izzythepush,
Did you read my post at the top of the page? Here I'll copy it for you.
http://able2know.org/topic/172483-673#post-5884209
Quote:
It is a nice use of deflection by the admin and terrorists supporters like yourself. Anything to keep those guys from looking bad. We understand you guys hate Christians and every chance you get to dump on them, you are going to take. Mention modern day issues with the Muslim extremists and someone like you is there to throw the Christians out there as a deflection.

vs

Quote:
@izzythepush,
Who am I defending again? I haven't defended anyone, I've only pointed out that Obama and you can't level criticism at Islam without pointing the finger at someone else first.

Like I said, you found ONE post and that is the entirety of how I feel about Muslims and Islam? I said before and I'll say it again. This is very lame of you. It shows that you are a very thin skinned person who I shouldn't even bother with any more, your distractions are pointless.

By the way, no where in that post did I say anyone was a terrorist either. I commented on you and Obama's inability to level criticism at Islam. If you think that's me saying all Muslims are terrorists, then you do indeed have issues.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 11:53 pm
@Baldimo,
And your continuing to say its different is showing your stupidity.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 02:44 am
@Baldimo,
Yes I did, it's your pathetic attempt to blame others for what you actually said. I'd have more respect for you if you were man enough to accept responsibility for what you said. You're just like O' Reilly blaming everyone else for pointing out his front line Falklands reporting was from Buenos Aires.

And you've not answered the question about giving money to the IRA. I bet you weren't a kid in 1997. Regardless of alphabetical order you still give a terrorist organisation equal status to a democratically elected government.

You're not very good at this, you giver the game away each time. You don't care about human rights or terrorist atrocities, you just hate Islam. That's very clear, and nothing you've posted has made me think otherwise.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:54 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Yes I did, it's your pathetic attempt to blame others for what you actually said. I'd have more respect for you if you were man enough to accept responsibility for what you said. You're just like O' Reilly blaming everyone else for pointing out his front line Falklands reporting was from Buenos Aires.

You really are one of those pathetic PC people aren't you? I don't hate Muslims and no normal sane person would think I did from a single post. I have nothing to apologize for. As I noted it's a cheap tactic to divert the subject. I'm done with this subject and you. All further posts on it will be ignored by me and not addressed.

Quote:
And you've not answered the question about giving money to the IRA. I bet you weren't a kid in 1997. Regardless of alphabetical order you still give a terrorist organisation equal status to a democratically elected government.

Another cheap diversion. No, I never gave money to the IRA.

Stop being so ******* ass hurt. You are sounding like a little bitch. UK/IRA. Feeling better now?

Quote:
You're not very good at this, you giver the game away each time. You don't care about human rights or terrorist atrocities, you just hate Islam. That's very clear, and nothing you've posted has made me think otherwise.

I'll continue to laugh at you on this one. I'm going to take a guess and say that you are a Muslim in the UK. Have you ever heard of CAIR here in the US? You are one of those guys. Do you get offended by pictures of bacon and demand that stores take them down? Are you one of those people who complain to the apt manager that someone like me who flys the US flag from my balcony is a threat to Muslims? Do you travel around the UK finding reasons to complain due to your Muslim bias? You sound like the Sharpton/Jackson of the UK Muslims. I have no more time for a race/religious hate baiter like you. Have a good day Izzy. Cheers!
mysteryman

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:54 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Regardless of alphabetical order you still give a terrorist organisation equal status to a democratically elected government.

The Brits once considered the US terrorists, and would have hung all of our founding fathers if they had won the war.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 12:51 pm
@mysteryman,
So that makes it alright to plant bombs in Manchester and London then. Glad to sort that one out.

The indigenous people of the Americas weren't quite so lucky.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 12:54 pm
@Baldimo,
You really like to make wild leaps of the imagination. First of all I was a protester against Vietnam, and now I'm a Moslem. I prefer to deal with the facts. You wrote about having a problem with Islam, not extremism. They're your words.

Btw, I'm not a Moslem. I will be enjoying some proper bacon tonight, not that ghastly streaky stuff mind you.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 01:28 pm
@mysteryman,
It really doesn't matter how many wars we fight alongside you, WW1 WW2, Korea, the Gulf, Iraq, people like you will never forgive us for the fact that part of your country was once a British colony.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You really like to make wild leaps of the imagination.

No Izzy, you are the one with leaps of imagination. Criticizing you and Obama for not being able to criticize Islam isn't me criticizing Islam, it's me critizing you and Obama.

Quote:
First of all I was a protester against Vietnam, and now I'm a Moslem.

Are the two exclusive? How many soldiers did you spit on and disrespect? How many times did you call them baby killers and then threaten their lives?

Quote:
I prefer to deal with the facts.

No you don't. You deal in fantasy.

Quote:
You wrote about having a problem with Islam, not extremism. They're your words.

This is a fact that is wrong.
Quote:

Once again I was criticizing you and Obama for not being able to be critical of Islam, not Islam it's self. That makes me a racist? You are indeed a fool.

Quote:
Btw, I'm not a Moslem. I will be enjoying some proper bacon tonight, not that ghastly streaky stuff mind you.

This I doubt. Have you joined the UK chapter of CAIR yet? They could really use someone like you who is thin skinned for their media outlet.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 01:40 pm
@Baldimo,
You really are quite disgusting. You've lost the argument and now are accusing me of all sorts. I've never spat on anyone, although I suspect the same can't be said of you.

Again you attacked Islam, not terrorism. What do you think your president should insult all practitioners of a major world religion, the vast majority of whom are peaceful?

Again, you support, actually venerate, a president who sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein, armed the Taliban and destabilised democratically elected governments in Latin America. At the same time you attack a president who was instrumental in bringing peace to Northern Ireland.

It's quite clear exactly what you are.
0 Replies