Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Baldimo

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 07:01 pm
@RABEL222,
Who's claiming to be a hero? Senility is getting to you again.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 08:02 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
When it comes to elections and old people, the only reason the DNC court old people is because of their vote on SS, they don't care about any of their other problems, it only revolves around SS. The DNC uses old people just as they use racial minorities.

Really, you need to tell your internet troll company boss that the talking points he's giving you are just getting bizarre.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 10:02 pm
@Blickers,
Baldimo believes that all republicans are wealthy, and can fend for themselves in their old age. They'll gladly give up their social security and Medicare. yea.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 10:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What you forgot to mention is that pure Republicans hate all 'entitlement' programs. Until, they become disabled, lose their jobs, or have to care for elderly parents as they try to get their children thru college.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 10:36 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm just wondering what kind of repercussion their repeal of Obamacare is going to have when 20 million lose their health insurance.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/03/politics/senate-obamacare-resolution/index.html?client=safari
This going to be fun to watch.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 11:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Who knows. Once the mayhem begins Trump will probably have all the newspapers on gag orders.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:19 am
@Blickers,
Is this going to become your standard response when you run out of or have no response? Talking points, you mean your desperate attempt to make people think Russia hacked voting machines?
Baldimo

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
Never said it, those are your thoughts on republicans. Remember anyone who doesn't vote liberal progressive is shooting their own foot, they NEED the govt or they will die...

I noticed how you avoided actually addressing what I wrote. Again, typical for you.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:46 am
@Baldimo,
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/dec/01/russia-and-its-influence-presidential-election/
It's been proven that Russia interfered with our elections.
Frugal1

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:48 am
@cicerone imposter,
That's a lie!
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:54 am
@Baldimo,
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:
Is this going to become your standard response when you run out of or have no response? Talking points....

I simply said that I think you must be working off of talking points somebody is giving you, because I doubt you would compose a post like this on your own:
Quote:
When it comes to elections and old people, the only reason the DNC court old people is because of their vote on SS, they don't care about any of their other problems, it only revolves around SS. The DNC uses old people just as they use racial minorities.

A post like the one above shows complete ignorance of life in America. Social Security has been in place for several generations, and the people near or in retirement now have paid for a couple of generations before them, and were promised for decades the money would be there for them. Social Security comprises all or a large part of the money most people live on in retirement. Your post clumsily accuses the Democrats of making Social Security too big of an issue, when for most Americans at or near retirement it is an enormous issue-it's all or a big part of the money they'll be living on the rest of their lives! How can that be made into too big of an issue for people 55 and over ?

After reading your absurd post, I became more convinced than ever that you are not really writing these posts, but are merely relaying talking points that are being given to you. Whether the author of these talking points is in America or not I don't know, but that author seems to have no knowledge of how life is actually lived in the USA, so let the readers draw their own conclusions.....
Baldimo

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:57 am
@cicerone imposter,
Did you read what I wrote, or just want you wanted to see?

Russia did not hack voting machines and that was my comment. Try it again.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 11:16 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
I simply said that I think you must be working off of talking points somebody is giving you, because I doubt you would compose a post like this on your own

That's because you think anyone who doesn't agree with you is stupid and when they say something that makes sense, you have to give someone else the credit. Did you stop to think this might be because you are a elitist jerk?

Nope, my thoughts are my own and you prove what I say. You can push the "talking points" all you want to, but you have no answer to what I was actually talking about. Why don't you go reread what was written and address the subject like an adult instead of a child.

I'm in my early 40's and you want me to rely on a system that was created over 60's years ago?
Blickers

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:21 pm
@Baldimo,
I certainly did address what you said. I spelled out why what you said was wrong and idiotic. You choose not to deal with the reasons I gave, then come back and complain I didn't deal with your post. Your words speak for themselves, so I will post them again:
Quote Baldimo:
Quote:

Social Security is the money that that most people will rely on for retirement, in whole or substantial part. Now, how can the money you are going to live on for the rest of your life not be of primary importance to somebody 50 or older?

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:36 pm
@Blickers,
Also, workers paid into social security when we all worked. The biggest problem with social security is the aging of the population, and the decrease in young workers paying into social security. It's the government's fault for not changing the taxing rate and age to keep the social security fund solvent for the future. They all know the fund will run out in about 15 years.

[quote]When will SSI run out?
Back in December of 2012, which is not too long ago, the SSA was estimating they’d run out of money for all Social Security funds by 2033.
Social Security Disability Claims Money Running Out By 2016[/quote]
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
On ACA and Pence:
Pence himself has acted for and against the Affordable Care Act at different times. He railed against it while in Congress, but one of his chief accomplishments as governor was Indiana's expansion of Medicaid under Obama's health care law — a plan Pence called The Healthy Indiana Plan 2.0.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2017 06:09 am
Quote:

Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

What happened to the plan to turn the ballot box against Republicans this last time out? Was there some sort of an inherent problem with running a female version of Al Capone for president in the Internet age??
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 02:09 am
@gungasnake,
We3 d;id turn the ballot box against Republicaqns. Hillary got almost three million more votes than Trump. The dead hand of the more troglodytic of the founding fathers fucked the country up with the E;lectoral Collaege, as it has done every time it has interfered in an election. then oif cours As has been amply proven, trump lied virtually every time he opened his mouth as witness your lieing female version of Al Capone meme.
georgeob1

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 11:53 am
@MontereyJack,
When will Hillary Clinton be inaugurated ?

How do you explain the steady gains Republicans have achieved in State governments over the past two decades?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 12:30 pm
@georgeob1,
Ignorance?
The economy has always done better under democratic administrations.
0 Replies