Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 08:13 pm
@jcboy,
Yep. I think that's the entire clown car of prospects.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 12:46 pm
https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10986669_854258024637128_4633425079981567943_n.jpg?oh=b73171412cab067db72cab458af1882a&oe=55C744FE
Baldimo

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 02:04 pm
@TheCobbler,
Sounds like your savior Obama supports cuts to military retirement.

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/white-house-backs-overhaul-of-military-retirement-health-coverage-1.337520
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 02:17 pm
@Baldimo,
If you read the real news, Obama has vowed to veto the recent GOP proposed cuts to military benefits...

Obama Stands Up For Veterans By Vowing To Veto GOP Bill That Cut Benefits For 70,000 Vets
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/04/29/obama-stands-veterans-vowing-veto-gop-bill-cut-benefits-70000-vets.html

Sounds like you are full of crap again (as usual)... Go ahead Dimo, praise the GOP while they rob you of your livelihood...

The GOP thinks this mostly middle class funded tax payer money belongs to them... It belongs to the middle class people who have thorough blood, sweat and tears labored to earn it the hard way while the GOP and their corporate buddies dodge taxes in every conceivable un-American way possible!
Baldimo

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 02:26 pm
@TheCobbler,
A site that claims "Real Liberal Politics" is a real news site? Since when? Sounds like I should be posting articles from right wing sites and calling them news. I don't post links from Foxnews.

The Stars and Stripes website is a real news site, it is aimed at military and former military.

http://www.stripes.com/
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 02:48 pm
@Baldimo,
Well when the GOP votes away the veteran benefits then you will know "Real Liberal Politics" is not full of the same crap you read.

These cuts are in the very bills written by greedy GOP traitors.

There is no liberal politics involved, it is written in the bills authored by GOP puppets of the rich and oppressive in black and white. Read these nasty GOP bills like the liberals have, do the math and see the hate the GOP has for our vets first hand.

The liberals have laid the GOP deceit wide open, read the bill (H.R. 2029)... otherwise hold your owe misguided politics aside.

Why are the GOP cutting veteran benefits? So the can weaken our military.

Why do the GOP want to weaken our military? So they can replace a military sworn to uphold our US constitution of, for, and by the people with nasty militias sworn to protect only the oligarchy.

Privatize our schools, privatize our military, privatize our drinking water and steal our social safety net.

The GOP promote the illusion of intrusive big government while replacing it with even bigger government sworn to only protect the oligarchy...
Baldimo

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 04:19 pm
@TheCobbler,
Votes away benefits? The GOP is going to eliminate all veterans benefits? Got any proof of that?

I have come to realize that a majority of what you spew is hate and misinformation.

What is the real problem with HR 2029? Nothing in the articles you posted has any facts about the bill, just what the Dems think it is going to do.

Quote:
Why are the GOP cutting veteran benefits? So the can weaken our military.

What does adjusting vet benefits have to do with those actively in service? You guys are a joke when it comes to caring about the military. Why do you guys want to drastically cut military funding? Or did you forget about Obama wanting the military cut down to pre WWII levels? Forget that did ya?
parados

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 06:44 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Or did you forget about Obama wanting the military cut down to pre WWII levels?

It's amazing how you can twist something so it isn't true.
oralloy

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2015 08:49 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
It's amazing how you can twist something so it isn't true.

I have no idea if the "pre-WWII levels" thing is true or not, but when it comes to military spending, the Obama Administration is kind of a mixed bag in my view.

Ending production of the F-22 is looking like it'll be a disaster for the nation, if not for the entire world. Hopefully the cost of resuming production can be funded with a tax on Liberalism or something.

On the other hand, I am absolutely delighted with what the Obama Administration is planning for the nation's nuclear arsenal. The anti-nuke people haven't fully caught on yet, but when they do they are going to be squealing with outrage (actually they are already squealing about the new tactical bombs, but it has yet to dawn on them what is in store for our strategic arsenal).

Currently only 400 of our SLBM warheads have a yield of around half a megaton. The rest of our SLBM warheads are about one tenth of a megaton. Our ICBMs have warheads that are about a third of a megaton.

When the new changes are fully implemented we'll have around 1500 warheads with a yield of about half a megaton, and all of them will be deployed on our ICBMs and SLBMs. The UK as well will build warheads with a yield of about half a megaton for their SLBMs.

The new tactical bombs are cool too. They will have extremely high targeting accuracy when dropped from F-35 fighters, and combined with their selectable low yields, this will allow pinpoint nuclear strikes against military targets with minimal collateral damage. We're already making preparations to deploy them throughout Europe.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 08:24 am
Ayn Rand would approve
https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11144920_806809749368799_8066561888029848187_n.jpg?oh=c7cc69f788c99cf2ca3aaecfcfa7d175&oe=55D5050B
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 09:16 pm
Republican ‘Abstinence-Only’ Crusader’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Is Pregnant
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/10/republican-abstinence-only-crusaders-17-year-old-daughter-is-pregnant/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 09:57 pm
More Americans Are Comfortable With A Gay Presidential Candidate Than With An Evangelical One
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/05/americans-gay-candidate-evangelical-_n_7216448.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 5 May, 2015 10:15 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

More Americans Are Comfortable With A Gay Presidential Candidate Than With An Evangelical One
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/05/americans-gay-candidate-evangelical-_n_7216448.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

You are an idiot. That is because those on the right will vote for a fag, but those on the left with not vote for a bible thumper. Those on the Right are more tolerant. You dont even know when you are arguing against your position.
parados

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 07:32 am
@hawkeye10,
Some rather specious assumptions based on nothing, hawk.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 03:36 pm
@parados,
You mean based on the same something as Rex's statement?

Hawk is correct. People such as my self have no problem voting for someone who is gay then you would have for voting for a bible thumper. If a candidate said they were gay, they would still have my vote as long as I agreed with them on the issues.

The first time a politician says something like "Jesus spoke to me", you would never take that person seriously again. No matter how many issues you agreed with them on.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 06:57 am
@Baldimo,
Evangelicals have got to be pretty desperate to need gays to vote for them...

Evangelicals are crazy to think gays or any other sane people would vote for them.

I find it ironic that evangelicals would attempt to blame gays for their own low approval rating.

Do you really equate simply being gay with believing in the apocalypse and the incredible spaghetti monster?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 07:18 am
@TheCobbler,
I don't particularly LIKE the GOP, but it's all I've got.

Give me some better way to vote against the criminal greentard demoKKKrats, and I'll stop voting for republicans.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 07:24 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
The first time a politician says something like "Jesus spoke to me", you would never take that person seriously again. No matter how many issues you agreed with them on.

I am driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it. G. W. Bush Sharm el-Sheikh August 2003.

So that must mean you never voted for Bush in 2004. Of course not. What it really means is that nobody should take anything you say seriously ever again.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 07:32 am
Part of what I hate about the dems is the racism...

https://theapatriot.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/malcolmn-x.jpg

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/38/1386389178254.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 07:59 am
@Baldimo,
No, based on the actual poll results.

Why do you jump in and make an ass of yourself? The survey was such that the number that would vote for an evangelical was more than those who would vote for a homosexual but almost within the margin of error. The number that wouldn't vote for a homosexual was higher than the self proclaimed those on the right in the US. So to claim those on the right would vote for a homosexual is a specious claim not supported by the poll.

Frankly, when someone says "Jesus spoke to me", I have every reason to wonder if they are sane? There majority of religious people that would never be so crazy as to claim Jesus spoke to them.