Dating

Saifo11

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 02:38 am
I've met this girl instagram few months ago because we have few friends in common and we start chatting then we exchange numbers and we started texting then we start talking on the phone we had good conversations long story short I asked her three times to go out and she gave me excuses but yet she keeps liking my instagram photos and comment on every picture I post of myself saying handsome or cute what do I do here ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 430 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 06:53 am
@Saifo11,
Fourth and last time, ask her out. Me, I would have stopped at three but what the hell. Give it one more shot.

But listen to the excuses - is it a scheduling issue? Then suggest something else. Is it that she doesn't like the activity? Then ask her to pick what to do. If the excuse is something else, then forget it.
Saifo11

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 09:25 am
@jespah,
Her excuses is she have plans with her girlfriends and she's not lying because I see her check in and pictures
jespah

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 12:38 pm
@Saifo11,
Then ask again, have a bunch of alternate dates in mind and, if none of them are acceptable, tell her it's too bad you can't get together.

And then stop asking.
Saifo11

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:50 pm
@jespah,
Thanks for the advice Buddy
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2015 06:38 pm
I would approach her and said, "its OK girl, I'm not interested anymore...".

(later alone at home ... buahhh buahhh buahhh...)
0 Replies