Need to delete a Second FB Account which I am unable to access.

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 10:09 am
I am unable to access a secondary Facebook account because it is so old and has not been used or accessed in years. Because of this, Facebook is requiring my birthdate before being allowed access to the account. The problem is, I do not remember what birthdate I or my ex-spouse used to open this account. I tried the various birthdates that it could possibly be, including my true birthdate and my ex-spouse's birthdate. Unfortunately, none of the birthdates I inputted are matching what is in the FB database for the associated email address.

Thus, I am kindly requesting if it would be possible for Facebook to just delete or deactivate this secondary Facebook account in its entirety. If this is possible, or if additional information would be needed from me to support this request, can you please let me know soonest. Any guidance you can provide, would be much appreciated.

Thank you, and best regards.

fbquestions

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 532 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 10:20 am
@fbquestions,
https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=400601003387065
0 Replies