Is there even one pacifist vegan in the world with an honest and informed vision?

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 03:36 pm
I've been struck for years by the myopic idiocy of people who would break into medical labs and release animals "without concern for what happens to the animals after that point." Simply putting animals out into the wild doesn't mean they'll have better lives, less violent deaths, or anything of the sort. Even if all humans stopped all farming and use of animals this second, there is no reason to think there would be any less death, disease, or violence visited upon the animals of the world. In places like India where humans don't eat cows, the cows still suffer from starvation and ugly deaths. Google it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,883 • Replies: 2
No top replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 07:39 am
@Banana Breath,
Nature exists with animals killing and eating other animals. And we're part of that system so for us to exploit animals, kill and eat animals may not be pretty, but it's perfectly natural. If a person wouldn't object to sharks eating l;ittle cute baby sea lions and seals, why object to humans clubbing those seals? Neither's nice to look at, but both as natural and acceptable as the other.

India has zero to say about anything. Look at what they've done to their "holy" rivers like the Ganges.
Banana Breath

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 10:39 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Yes, I agree. But nobody seems to be able to find a coherent argument for a vegan lifestyle based on consistent and clear thinking and the higher moral ground that they claim. That doesn't surprise me.
0 Replies