Could you check my grammar mistakes please?

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 11:57 am
Science has developed incredibly fast over the past two centuries. Scientific knowledge has grown to fantastic proportions. A lot of things appeared due to the achievements science. They have made our lives more comfortable. We must not forget the great achievements of medical science. We quickly learned to cure many diseases due to these achievements. Discoveries scientists can not but rejoice
Science and education are very important in our lives. Science is difficult. Courage, persistence, perseverance person needs to do science. This makes the work of scientists dramatic. Science is necessary. Research activities brings up personality. It also develops memory and observation. A person can learn about the world through reason. He can also change the environment. Scientist creates new things
Science is the engine of progress. Not everyone understands this, and it's bad. Many people believe that the studies are a waste of time and effort
Science is nice. Firstly, because you get pleasure after overcoming difficulties. Secondly, because the research activity gives meaning to everyday life. Aesthetic pleasure, joy, all these feelings are filled daily activities of the scientist.
Scientists do science pleased because any negative disappears after we dive into our own research. So science helps sustain trouble. So I want to be a scientist because of these factors

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 704 • Replies: 6
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:36 pm
@LonelyGamer,
You can improve it by combining, for example, your first two sentences. Retry, and I'll be happy to help you with any editing I believe will improve it?
LonelyGamer

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I need to fix it grammatical errors. Please help me
0 Replies

LonelyGamer

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I do not know English. I need to to correct it grammatical errors. Please help me
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 01:19 pm
@LonelyGamer,
...achievements of science.
...cannot but rejoice
The courageous, persistent, persevering person…
They also develop…
The (or A) Scientist creates…
…, and too bad.

Aesthetic pleasure, joy, all such feelings fill (accompany?) daily activity of the scientist

The scientists is pleased in his work because any negative reaction disappears soon after he has dived into research

So science helps mitigate such troubles...

All above grammatical, I hope. However I agree with Cis abvove that you might benefit by combining sentences in a logical fashion

Science has developed incredibly fast over the past two centuries, growing to fantastic proportions, its achievements having made our lives more comfortable. Especially we must remember the great achievements of medical science, quickly learning to cure many diseases and achieving other discoveries scientists cannot but rejoice
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 02:16 pm
@dalehileman,
Eg; We must not forget that the advancement of science over the past two centuries have provided for a more healthy and comfortable life.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 04:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yea Cis I like yours better
0 Replies