Why is it ok to do?

Eliusa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 11:11 am
Having sex with a spouse and fantasizing about a movie star or whomever else is considered ok, right?
But o, boy if you call your partner a different name - tragedy! Why?

contrex

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:12 pm
If this is a serious question, and you really needed to ask it, then, I am glad I am not your partner! Briefly, the answer is that although fantasies in someone's head are not obvious and hurtful to their partner, hearing somebody else's name blurted out at a moment supposed to be intimate and close and shared by just two people is hurtful. If you don't understand this, maybe you are autistic? It's to do with feelings.

Eliusa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:41 pm
@contrex,
Still strange!
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:45 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Still strange!

So are you saying it wouldn't bother you at all?

Because if so...perhaps your reaction, or non-reaction, would be the strange thing.

Right?
contrex

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 01:08 pm
If I was making out with my wife, and at the crucial moment, she cried out "Yes! YES! YESSSSS!!! Justin! I'm a belieber!" I don't know what i'd feel, but I know it wouldn't be a good feeling.

Seriously, that was one hell of a dumbass question.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 01:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
No it would bother me because I am thinking that thinking of another dick is emotional cheating. Same as when I don't have sex with another man but thinking of it 24/7, no?
Eliusa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 01:52 pm
@contrex,
I know what you are saying! Because it is not 'ok' to think of other people while you are with your designated partner. But everyone advocating as it is ok.
And I think it is not. Thought I am not a very moral person here, so...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 02:41 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

No it would bother me because I am thinking that thinking of another dick is emotional cheating. Same as when I don't have sex with another man but thinking of it 24/7, no?

No.

You thinking stuff is not going to do one damned thing to anybody else.

You screaming out someone else's name...is another matter entirely.

Same thing goes for your partner.

The strange thing is that you think it is strange.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 02:44 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I know what you are saying! Because it is not 'ok' to think of other people while you are with your designated partner.

Why are you saying it is "not okay?" Did you see that written on some tablets somewhere?

Quote:
But everyone advocating as it is ok.

Obviously not "everyone" is advocating it. You are not...and I know many people I am pretty sure also are not. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to name anyone I think is "advocating" it.

Quote:

And I think it is not. Thought I am not a very moral person here, so...

Okay...if you say so.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 05:52 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
while you are with your designated partner.

That is an oddly dessicated, emotionless way of putting it, which makes me wonder if you are (in no particular order): not a native English speaker; a psychopath; suffering from a disorder of affect; autistic; a troll.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 07:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
Thinking of another person and not saying anything it is just a matter of time until it will slipped and get known. No?
And when I am saying 'everybody' I do not mean 100% of the population of the Earth btw. I am saying that those dogmas we are believing in are made by some people who said once:
fantasizing about having sex with another person is ok
cheating on a partner is not ok
and we took it as a law almost and living with it. But I know one thing - I do not think it is ok to **** me and thinking about someone else! Because IF he called me THAT name - society says it is not ok. So basically society says it is ok to cheat as long as your mouth is closed. Right?
Eliusa

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 07:33 am
@contrex,
What seems to be a problem? Even if I am one of those or all of the above - will you be satisfied on what level?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 07:52 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
So basically society says it is ok to cheat as long as your mouth is closed. Right?

Who is "society"?
Eliusa

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 08:01 am
@contrex,
Why are you asking stupid questions? If you have nothing to say - keep your paws off your keyboard or GOOGLE it. Who is society my ass!!!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 08:32 am
@Eliusa,
Would you be happy if your partner asked you to put a bag over your head during sex?
contrex

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 10:37 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Why are you asking stupid questions? If you have nothing to say - keep your paws off your keyboard or GOOGLE it. Who is society my ass!!!

On the strength of that remark, you are the stupid one. Maybe your English and/or thinking skills are not very good. What I wrote was a compact way of asking "Who are these people who you define as "society", and why do you think their opinion matters?". The quote marks are a clue. Any moderately articulate native speaker would have understood that. You evidently do not. Which category of spaz that I listed above do you fall into? You never said.

contrex

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 10:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Would you be happy if your partner asked you to put a bag over your head during sex?

If she said "it helps me to concentrate while I'm giving you a gobble", I think maybe I could see my way clear to wearing a bag, or maybe two.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 11:19 am
@contrex,
Eliusa is thick, and English is her first language. A lot of what I post goes straight over her head. Don't expect anything you say to register, it won't.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 11:58 am
@izzythepush,
And he would ask for it why? So I can't say wrong name? You just bored and posting I think.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 12:03 pm
@contrex,
I said everything more than correct. YOU KNOW what society is and YOU KNOW we live by certain rules wright or wrong. So when in conversation - why asking obvious? Just to have extra post? Do you get paid per post?
Yes and their opinion matters because this is how rules of we living by are made. If it says don't kill - if you do you pay the price.
If you say it is ok to fantasize about another dick - why are you upset when called by another name? This is what I am trying to get. But everyone is so dense - it is not even registering in your brains what seems to be a problem.

And about your categories - whichever I fall into - what does it matter to you? Just for the info? Or you are going to offer help, or assault, or what? What do you HAVE to offer to anyone except re-asking the obvious?