does he still have feelings?

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 09:50 am
Okay... Me and my exam broke up about 2 weeks ago. He attends college 3 hours away from where we live.. And stated that he just wanted what wasbest for me..his head said to go his heart said to stay type of thing... He also said that it wouldn't be a problem if I had a car.. And we both have financial issues at the moment. Since the breakup, he's stated a few times that he planned on coming back when he was home... And gets very upset if I'm out on dates. He also still has my pic up on his instagram which basicly confesses his love for me and says that I'm "his"...why hasn't he taken this down? Does he still have feelings? Or just not care enough to do it? I'm really confused about the whole thing... We haven't talked in 2 days. I'm working on this no contact policy thing lol... Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 408 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 10:40 am
@alleysweets1994,
He wants to be broken up but then goes nuts when you date (you know, like people who aren't in committed relationships do). How special.

And utterly unfair to you.

Work harder on the no contact thing. Live your life - and that can include dates if you want them. If you're seeking permission to go out on dates, I hereby grant it, if my opinion matters to you in that area.

But maybe also consider what it means when someone claims to let you go but then gets all huffy when you do go. It's a rather passive-aggressive move, dontcha think?
0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 06:06 pm
@alleysweets1994,
My gut tells me he still has feelings! But that doesn't mean you can't/shouldn't move on!!
0 Replies