Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 06:17 am
I'm looking for a wood burning stove to my old house. Maybe someone had some experinece? Where is better to buy it? Or maybe there are different types and kinds? Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 711 • Replies: 4
No top replies

RayEGarcia

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 01:10 am
Why you want to use wood stove? You know the one biggest disadvantage of this stove is sourcing wood. You can purchase wood and chop it into logs after that you are able to cook food.
roger

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 01:27 am
@RayEGarcia,
Geeze, Ray! If someone asks for a restaurants, you're the kind of person who will tell them how much they can save by doing their own cooking. Anyhow, this is looking like one of your nights for useless answers.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 03:58 am
@Andrea-Kate,
Do you need a permit to put a wood burning stove in the house?
How about a chimney? Some areas are very strict about the connection between wood burning items and the chimney.
The best place to buy one is close to your area as problems can happen.
It has to be from a firm which also can take over all the installments.
First find out about all the rules and regulations in your area.
Friends of mine have an open fireplace. With the new rules and regulations regarding pollution they can only use it five days a month and 8 hours all together. That is about 1 1/2 hour per day for five days. Simply because the chimney does not have the modern filters.
0 Replies

MaryAguilar

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 11:24 am
@Andrea-Kate,
We have a Pleasant Hearth one in our cabin in the Sierras. We love it. I've even learned to bake bread in it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Need help!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 05:09:44