hello , i have been suffering pain in my left knee for 2 moth now

Tom712

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 03:35 pm
hello , i have this pain in my left knee which started 2 month ago , i went to a couple of doctors did a mri , blood test, xray , ultra sound and all of them shows nothing i did not get hit or injured as far as i remmeber , it just happen and the pain is unsufferable especialy when i work or stand alot so if anyone have any suggestion what it might be i would be greatfull and thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 521 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 03:40 pm
@Tom712,
Did you see an orthopedist? They specialize in the joints and skeletal structure.

If not, gather copies of all the radiology reports and take them with you when you see one.

It could just be arthritis, but that would show up on the MRI and xray.

There are several types of injections that an orthopedist can administer directly into the knee that may relieve the pain. They have certainly helped me in the last year or so.
Tom712

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 03:44 pm
@Butrflynet,
three of the doctors i saw are orhtopedics from the best in the area and i wanna know the cause not cure the pain and thanks
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 03:55 pm
@Tom712,
We aren't medical professionals. It is best that you go back to the doctors and tell them you are still in pain. Inquire about injections in the knees to relieve the pain.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 04:04 pm
When is the last time you got a new pair of shoes, or even had your feet looked at? do you wear gel inserts?

Foot problems can radiate up to the knee.
0 Replies