Interplanetary Colonies

Setanta

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 02:21 pm
By the way, this is coming from Gunga Dim, who, based on what he has posted here over the years, believes that there is a giant, humanoid face carved into the southern highlands of Mars, the dimensions of which stretch for kilometers. He also apparently believes that there are the ruins of ancient cities on Mars. Recently, he started a thread to allege that NASA, at astronomical expense (yes, i did say astronomical) sent astronauts to Mars to perform maintenance on the rovers there--and no one noticed . . . except, of course for Gunga Dim and his whack-a-loon conspiracy theory confrères.
Poseidon384

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 06:11 pm
@Setanta,
I didn't make up any. They will need factorys to melt iron and to burn coal for more fuel. Also, I got the terraforming thing from a professional who used to work at NASA, but was kicked out because he focused too much on Mars.
Poseidon384

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 06:18 pm
@Poseidon384,
And the human race is just destructive now because of how young we are. We are just an immature species. Just like children are immature. We destroy things because we are ignorant to them. I think space may be the answer to our immaturity. Humans are worth saving because of our ability to overcome. We can view things differently than animals can. Animals see a flower and think,"Oh! Food!" But we see a flower we think of beauty. We can also perceive how little we are and where we are and what we are. If we give the time, of course.
0 Replies

Poseidon384

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 07:25 pm
@Setanta,
Oh yeah, and here's a URL for a youtube video about this.https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=9F1iWp4Gl3k
0 Replies

Poseidon384

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 07:26 pm
@Setanta,
Well, the name of it is "Terrforming can we make mars into an earth 2.0?"
0 Replies