Men: shall we be stehpinklers, or sitzpinklers?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 09:34 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
It made my outdoor Jasmine die back.

The poor girl.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 09:41 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ekqr7DL5mU[/youtube]

Ok, women asked a number of questions about this on the video, but not the one I need answered.

Can I use it to write my name in the snow?

What if it doesn't snow often where you live? Will I have to move?
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 10:18 am
You've probably seen this before, but.......

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 11:20 am
Night whizzes take so damn long these days, if I didn't sit down I'd probably fall down from exhaustion.

I still try the standing up position occasionally, but I hate to put a light on because it wakes me up too much. Always end up pissing on my foot.

Sitting makes more sense...and I am happy it is now a discussion item.
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 11:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
The only problem I find with nocturnal visits is when the dreaded and unexpected sprinkle tinkle off to one side occurs, and one has to furiously adjust in the dark until the reassuring bowl burble starts up in earnest.

I usually blame the dog.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 12:09 pm
Okay, I admit to being a woman hater. No women allowed in this thread.-
Joking. Joking. Joking. Joki Rolling Eyes ng. Joking.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 01:06 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I know whatcha mean. I normally pee to the right...so I try to direct the stream to the left.

Amazing how often I end up with wet feet.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 01:10 pm
When I stagger to the bathroom at five AM, I sit down, so that I don't need the overhead light. Rest of the time, standing is the best. Since I started saw palmetto, everything goes just fine.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 12:57 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

FBM wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ekqr7DL5mU[/youtube]

Ok, women asked a number of questions about this on the video, but not the one I need answered.

Can I use it to write my name in the snow?

What if it doesn't snow often where you live? Will I have to move?

That's what I hate about infomercials. They never answer the important questions that are on everyone's minds.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2015 02:00 pm
German court rejects damages for man's stand-up toilet use
Quote:
Peeing while standing up is "not unusual," a German court has ruled, ending a long legal battle between a landlady and a male tenant. The court was chaired by a female judge.

The tenant should not be required to pay 2,000 euros ($2,156) to replace the marble floor he allegedly damaged by not sitting down to urinate, the state court in Düsseldorf said on Thursday.
"It is not unusual for men to urinate while standing up," the judges in the widely publicized case concluded.
[...]
The appeals court also sided with the tenant on Thursday, ruling that it was widely known that men might use the toilets standing up.
In contrast, it was not to be expected that "unavoidable spray" would cause permanent damage the marble, ruled the council, which was led by judge Sylvia Geisel.
0 Replies