My legs have this very itchy and big red bumps

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 10:01 am
hello everyone, so yeah my legs have itchy this weird red big bumps and its very itchy every night. I really wanted to scratch it but i son want it to become a scar, so i'm just like slapping my legs. Even at school the red bumps keeps on appearing on my upper leg. . My right foot was having the same thing too, but thanked God it disappeared after scratching it so hard and it left some awful scar whiis very bad that I cant wear my slippers anymore. I think its almost a month..

pls help me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 503 • Replies: 4

Ragman

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 10:02 am
@watercolorpencil,
Common sense says to see a doctor. Why have you waited?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 11:56 am
@watercolorpencil,
JUST at night?
neologist

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 05:57 pm
@PUNKEY,
I had a case of hives that I would hardly notice during the day. Misery whenever I tried to relax, though.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 06:30 pm
@watercolorpencil,
Quote:
hello everyone, so yeah my legs have itchy this weird red big bumps and its very itchy every night. I really wanted to scratch it but i son want it to become a scar, so i'm just like slapping my legs. Even at school the red bumps keeps on appearing on my upper leg. . My right foot was having the same thing too, but thanked God it disappeared after scratching it so hard and it left some awful scar whiis very bad that I cant wear my slippers anymore. I think its almost a month..

pls help me.

Wear jeans and long pants all the time.

You just won't want others to see the ugly read big bumps, won't you? (Joking)

It appears that you are allergic to something.
0 Replies