New profile.

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 03:22 pm
Hello.
I have registered a new company profile.

I want to put in photo's and comments that are 1-2 or 3 weeks back in time, because I did not have time to put in this information at the same day that it did happend.

So my question is, can I make a comment with picture that are 1 week back in time on my own profile?

Hope to see some good answers.

Best regard Frode.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 581 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 04:59 pm
@frodemeg,
Your question is unclear.
Is this company one you work for?
Are you talking about a website, perhaps this one, a2k?
Or another one, perhaps facebook?

The same day that what happened? That you got a job, or that you signed up to a website?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 07:42 pm
@frodemeg,
Yes, you can back date events to before you joined Facebook. Not sure about posts and photos. Why not try and see what happens?

I am 85% sure you won't summon a demon if you try to backdate photos.
0 Replies

frodemeg

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 03:01 pm
My wife started and work in a small hairdresser salon.
We did make our business fb profil yesterday and she started her salon in mid of January.

We want to put in Picture and coment those at different date from start date and up to now. We hope that we can turn back the clock and put in this information at the date that it truly happend. :-)

Best regard Frode.
jespah

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 03:02 pm
@frodemeg,
I doubt that you can backdate comments or the upload date for images. But you can definitely put in older events (e. g. people put in their birthdates and their wedding dates all the time).
0 Replies