Am I right to be Creeped out?

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:11 am
When I was between the ages of 8 and 9, I had a nanny who I used to sadistically torment. I sued to make fun of her for being poor; for being ugly; I used to tell her to go die; and I used to become violent towards her: the violence included hitting her with a belt, smacking for with a frying pan, and whipping her with a cane. When I was in 3rd grade, I had a journal for school, in which I was supposed to write stories in; and I wrote a story where my nanny gets arrested, tortured and killed, just because of how ugly she is. One time, she needed to use my computer doe an urger assignment, and I refused to let her use it, claiming it was worth more than her value as a human being, and she began crying as I began laughing. There was another case where she agreed to give me a video game in exchange for letting her use my computer, and when she tried to retract it, my parents docked it from her salary. I always used to hold money up to her face, claiming it was something she could never enjoy, while talking about how my room was worth more than any place she will ever live in. When I was 8, I also used to make threats against her and her family, but that seized once I got video games taken away by my parents. My strongest memory was when she coughed and turned to me to remind me to say "bless you," and I turned to her and said, "I know i'm supposed to say excuse me, I'm just not saying it to you because I don't respect you as a person," and she was horrified. The other thing I stopped doing after receiving a spanking from my mom is making racial slurs to her, just to inflict emotional damage.
Recently, she began calling me up, asking me to go to the park with her, have her cook for me, and to come meet her pastors. I am now 16, and I was only a kid when I did all of these things, so it is now a thing in the past, but I am still disturbed by the fact she wants to talk with me. My parents tell me that she is lonely, and is desperate for someone to hang out with; and that she felt bad for me as a kid because I had focusing issues, but that seems like a bizarre reason to get over what I did to her. Even though kids do things when they are young, and I was punished like a kid should be, it still seems creepy that she would want to talk to me. Does anyone else think I should creeped out, and if so, what should I do? The other creepy piece is that she seems so excited to talk to me, and I just don't get it.

FBM

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 01:30 am
@coolboy0,
She wants to turn you on to the Lard to try to get you to stop being such a malicious, priveleged wanker. She should consider turning you on to the backside of her hand a few times instead.
0 Replies

Lexx Luxor

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 06:40 am
@coolboy0,
I feel for your nanny, but I feel more sorry for you. But at least you're coming to terms with what you've done, and that's a big step towards recovery. No one should suffer such hostility, but I do understand that you probably didn't know any better, as some children can be very cruel to others, and without realizing it till later in life. You should embrace her now in her time of need. After all, she was there for you in your time of need, right?
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 07:34 am
She is either a giver of unconditional love and understands that you were a difficult child

or

She wants to choke you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 09:27 am
@coolboy0,
What a terrific opportunity for you to apologize for your behaviour.

I have to question why you felt the need to describe your behaviour here.

Perhaps she realized/realizes that you are/were a troubled child and hopes to see that you've matured.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 10:31 am
I really, really wonder whether this is a put-on. Are you all taking this o.p. seriously?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 10:32 am
@Lustig Andrei,
I think my 2nd question covers that Wink
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 04:14 pm
@Lexx Luxor ,
Quote:
But at least you're coming to terms with what you've done, and that's a big step towards recovery.

I don't think he sounds even slightly remorseful. It's not the nanny who's the creepy one in this story.
FBM

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 06:25 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Yes, I agree. The lack of remorse is disturbing, even for a young kid like that.
0 Replies

coolboy0

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 05:11 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
This all happened!
glitterbag

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 05:38 pm
@coolboy0,
Well, if any of your story is true, you should be ashamed not creeped out. I find it hard to believe that in only 8 years you managed to rid yourself of such odious behavior. You are probably just better at avoiding consequences.
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 11:40 am
@coolboy0,
no you should not be creeped out. She wants you to be a better person and she is just curious how you are doing. DO not be creeped out.

"YOU are WRONG to be creeped out."

be respectful. learn. grow. I hate lazy disrespectful drug addicts and jerk-offs, doushbags and CORRUPT politicians. so smarten up. be a man a little.
0 Replies