Attention: all bullies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 04:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I It is of course outrageous that bullies are now getting blamed for suicides.

No it's not, it's quite reasonable when bullies are the direct cause, which is a far cry from saying that everyone who gets bullied commits suicide.

Outrageous is what you try to be, a bit sad is how you come across.
0 Replies

cyndi2015

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:33 pm
I have some people that won't leave me alone right now. They ruined my life and now they just laugh at me and tell me that my life doesn't matter. They try to ruin everything i do i really feel like one person is also jealous of things i do and that is why my life is ruined and i can't get anything done. Whenever things are going wrong for me they just laugh at me and tell me I'm boring and that i need to "hurry up" They also are trying to keep me from doing anything i like to do and so i have to do nothing except have problems all day everyday. I can't even think like myself anymore because they have slowed down and ruined my brain.
cyndi2015

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:34 pm
@cyndi2015,
They also tell me to get over myself and how boring I am. But I am having a lot of other problems that make me really upset right now.
cyndi2015

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:43 pm
@cyndi2015,
They have really ruined everything in my life and they tell me that it doesn't matter very much it's hard for me to explain. Sometimes in the past they have made fun of me about different things. Now they sent me to a hospital to take my life away. I feel very upset because of them I can't do anything or see anyone. They have wanted to make my ugly and unable to think like myself anymore. So i have become ugly because of them too. I can't even have ideas anymore.
cyndi2015

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:50 pm
@cyndi2015,
I used to be able to do things and I could have done many things, but they won't leave me alone. They even said that they don't care if they ruin my life. But i have this one person who is holding me back a lot by not allowing me to think at all or do anything i have wanted to do. I keep crying about it a lot because no one understands how much they have ruined my life and my ability to think.
FBM

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2015 11:53 pm
@cyndi2015,
Who are these people? Are they relatives?
cyndi2015

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 12:06 am
@FBM,
they are my boyfriend's relatives
FBM

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 12:47 am
@cyndi2015,
Does your boyfriend understand how you feel? He should be able to stand up to them, I think.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 01:49 am
@cyndi2015,
Hey sweet, do you live with them or only your boyfriend?

Is he the "one person" holding you back hun.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 05:30 am
@oralloy,
Look at the facts. JCBoy has spoken of his joy in family life and his love for his son, he's posted pictures of the effort he's gone into to make celebrations like Christmas special. Other A2K members have visited JCBoy and come back with the impression he's a loving father with a very happy little boy.

Oralboy fantasises about killing babies and unleashing nuclear devastation on Italy, Russia and other countries. It posts graphic pictures of murder victims, plays violent computer games, and takes every shooting atrocity as an opportunity to boast about its own firearms collection.

Those are the facts, and let's not forget there's also tons of hearsay about the creature called Oralboy which is much worse.

The facts speak for themselves, JCBoy is a loving father and Oralboy is a sad, pathetic, hate-filled loner who really should be confined to a secure mental institution before it starts acting out its fantasies.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 05:35 am
@cyndi2015,
If you want people to help you you're going to have to give more details. What is the situation at home, who lives with who? What country are you in? How often do your boyfriend's relatives cause such conflict?

If you just want sympathy, you've got it, but practical advice needs to be based on what's actually happening.

Don't feel you have to disclose anything though, sometimes a sounding board might be all you need.
0 Replies