Is this called cheating?

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 04:55 am
Last night my gf confessed to me that she likes our sex life but sometimes she mastrubates by fantasising herself having sex with Hollywood actors while I am video taping her doing it and that she likes it. I didn't say anything that moment except "Umm okay"
Is she cheating on me in any way?

Note: sorry bad English.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,243 • Replies: 8
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 06:06 am
@becomingbatman,
No, it's not cheating.
0 Replies

psychictiff

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2015 05:19 pm
@becomingbatman,
ABSOLUTELY not, in my line of work I hear about all sorts of things people consider cheating, and those partnered up with folks having actual sex with a real live person, would pray for this scenario!
0 Replies

cristopher

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 11:22 pm
@becomingbatman,
no its definitely not cheating... sometimes we too mentally replace our partners face while having sex... its legible to spice up things in the bedroom mentally i mean... makes you feel like you are having sex with a completely different person...
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 02:00 pm
No it's not, it is fantasizing, which is completely healthy and normal. To further clue you in, she just confessed a fantasy to you. If I were you I would act upon it, the results would most likely be favorable.
0 Replies

northpass523

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 03:34 pm
That'a definitely cheating. If you're thinking about another person for sex reasons (or as I call them "impure thoughts") then you need to tell your partner right away and hope they forgive you. That's just what I believe
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 03:39 pm
When having sex I do not think in another woman, the far as I have went is to think about pizza when having sex...
Eliusa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:06 pm
@carloslebaron,
I bet you are great in bed!
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:07 pm
Ok, I just made a new thread and didn't see this one.
If it is NOT cheating - why if you having an orgasm and saying that fantasy's name - you are doomed?
0 Replies