Idiot Protestors Snarl Traffic_Ambulance diverted

giujohn

Reply Tue 20 Jan, 2015 07:26 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
thousands of young black men are gunned down by over-zealous law enforcement.

Thousands Gracie? In 2013 there were only 123. Are you pulling these numbers out of your ass?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 07:52 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
But using your line of thinking, I guess we could teaching some of these young men not to wear dark skin...and we'd probably see just as great a drop.

Talk about drinking the Kool-aid and towing the party line (oh I forgot, you're not a liberal...

You also forgot to spell toeing correctly...or perhaps you think the expression is "towing!" And even if I were a liberal (which I am not)..."liberal" is not a "party"...so it would not be toeing the party line.

Quote:
...everyone who believes that stand on their head)...

That may make sense in the sandbox, but I have no idea of what you were trying, unsuccessfully, to communicate with those words.

Quote:
...show me the evidence that proves any systemic racism in the shooings of black offenders by police.

I've never claimed that police "shoo" "black offenders."

Quote:
Hint: How many were prosecuted for violating their civil rights based on race?
Good luck.

Is this an argument that the killings do not happen...or that even if they do, the officers involved are not going to be prosecuted, so there is no incentive for them to stop?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 07:55 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Does the cause matter to you Frank?

Of course the cause matters to me, Max.

Quote:

What if protesters who were trying to stop gay marriage used this tactic, would you defend them?

No. But I would understand the tactic of getting publicity for a cause.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 07:58 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
thousands of young black men are gunned down by over-zealous law enforcement.

Thousands Gracie? In 2013 there were only 123. Are you pulling these numbers out of your ass?

Do you think that last year was the only year in which the over-zealous events took place, John?

C'mon...start thinking before you post.

And if only 123 young, unarmed black men were gunned down by over-zealous police officers...are you saying that should be okay with everyone?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 06:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You also forgot to spell toeing correctly...or perhaps you think the expression is "towing!" And even if I were a liberal (which I am not)..."liberal" is not a "party"...so it would not be toeing the party line.

Considering your liberal bent follows behind everything you say...it's the right usage. You tow it like a broken down yugo.

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 06:37 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

Considering your liberal bent follows behind everything you say...it's the right usage. You tow it like a broken down yugo.

Yeah...people like you just cannot acknowledge a mistake. But you are creative...I'll give you that.

0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 08:01 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

Liberal is a party here....and it means conservative.
Ticomaya

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 10:30 pm
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:
Liberal is a party here....and it means conservative.

Man, you guys really are upside down.
chai2

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2015 11:07 pm
@Ticomaya,
I never understood why private schools are called public schools in England.
0 Replies