Believable lie help

Late

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:48 pm
Great lie for not staying in touch with adult sister

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:53 pm
Why not tell the truth?

'I just have a difficult time talking with you, so I don't pick up the phone and call you.'

'I get upset talking to you, so I don't call."

"You and I don't agree on so many things, I don't want to upset you or me, so I just let it go."

"I don't have the energy to argue with you, so I don't call or contact you."

'You seem very busy, so I don't bother you.'

Late

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:57 pm
@PUNKEY,
Told the truth don't know why I do this. Begged for forgiveness last time. For some reason I am just bad at staying in touch.
panzade

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:39 pm
@Late,
We're all bad at some stuff.
Tell her it's not that you don't like her; you're just not good at staying in touch with people.
If you don't like her, tell her you're just not good at staying in touch with people.
Take the guilt off your shoulders.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:54 pm
@Late,
Find out what she wants to believe and tell it to her. Most of us only believe what we want to believe anyway.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:58 pm
@Late,
Late wrote:

Great lie for not staying in touch with adult sister

I got abducted by aliens and brought back to their home planet. My cell phone had no subsequent reception and they wanted me to be their new supreme leader, so of course I couldn't say no. But then I broke a taboo that I didn't know was taboo so they brought be back to Earth and told me never to try and contact them again. So now I'm back, how was your week?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:59 pm
@Late,
Google stats on that. People live busy lives these days and in addition what you don't do on a regular basis can't be stored in your brain to remember.

Try a post it sticker...........Must ring older Sister !

At least she wants you to remain in touch, that's got to be a good thing!
0 Replies