Dealing with Radical Islam In The U.S.

giujohn

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:46 pm
Its time to stop pussyfooting around. We as a nation need to call radical Islam what it is: a CRIMINAL FACTION and NOT a religion.
Just because a religion expresses dogma does not insulate it from legal scrutiny. Case in point: If a religion says it is ok to have sex with a 12 year old we dont tolerate that. If a religion says it is ok to have 25 wives we dont tolerate that. If a religion requires a live sacrafice we dont tolerate that.

AND IF A RELIGION SAYS TO KILL THE INFIDELS WE SHOULDNT TOLERATE IT.

The FBI should be infitrating U.S. mosques and when the above threats are expoused, arrests should ensue and the mosques should be immediately shut down. Known radicals should be investigated, wiretapped and tracked. There should be a full court press to identify to the public who these people are and keep them in the light until they are killed or incarcerated. The laws are already in place. We need to apply them and enforce them.

Screw the ACLU and the other bleeding heart liberals. We need to force a change in the muslim community that sends the message: If you practice a benign religion you will be afforded the protections of the Constitution. If not, you will be hounded mercilessly.

We should force other countries like Saudi Arabia to conform to a more tolerant form of islam.,..after all they wont be calling the shots anymore when it comes to oil. Others will follow or suffer the consequences.

We have done this in the past with other situations and were sucessful. It should have been done after 9-11. When ISIS hits this country...and it will, either we will fall victim to the bleeding heart liberal rhetoric and offer a milk toast response and become impotent on the world stage inviting even more attacks or we will act swiftly and ruthlessly to crush the threat.

I'm afraid however that many more Americans will have to die before that hopeful scenario is realized. Its too bad we dont have the intestinal fortitude to do something BEFORE they strike again. And those coming deaths will be placed right at the door step of the liberal press and leftist politicians.

The one salient point that is lost on these idiotic liberals that is NOT lost on the terrorists is...NO MATTER WHAT WE SAY OR DO, NICE OR NASTY, THESE RADICAL FANATICS WILL STILL WANT TO KILL US AND DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE GOD HAS COMMANDED IT, PERIOD.

I say make pariah of them. Cause all other muslims to publically denounce them. Make their lives miserable and hound them like the dogs they are.
Change the dynamic. Make, "radical islam" dirty words and anyone who opposes it accomplices who would suffer the same fate.

Too harsh you say? Tell that to the victims families that will be left behind.

Banana Breath

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:59 pm
As you can read about in thousands of places on the web, books, and in a2k, the Christian bible is as guilty as any holy book in prescribing death, and many of its adherents have followed its instructions. I hope you haven't cursed your parents or worked on a Sunday.

Quote:
And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.
[Exodus 21:17]

Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
[Exodus 31:14]

giujohn

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:07 pm
@Banana Breath,
I am an atheist. I am intolerant of any religion or group that breeds hate and advocates the death of others. I am for equal rights for all who deserve them.
Banana Breath

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:10 pm
@giujohn,
Amen to that. I mean... Hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster. But the point remains... there are more people out there following books by unknown authors that advocate killing than there are thinking people who question why. So it behooves you to figure out a way to try to get along with them and temper the emotions since merely getting rid of them is unlikely.
georgeob1

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:11 pm
@giujohn,
Unfortunately Islam is indeed a religion, although some of its core writings do indeed appear to condone the killing of apostates (Moslems who renounce their faith). Other writings divide the world into the world of conformity to Islam (dar al Islam) and the outside world of "struggle" (dar al harb), and that the destiny/role of Islam is to convert the world. That has been interpreted by some adherents of Islam as authorizing the killing of "unbelievers", and indeed a great deal of the rapid expansion of Islam in the 7th and 8th centuries was accomplished in just this way. (Contemporary Christians preferred to convert the leaders of new nations and territories and through them, their followers (although that usually involved an element of force as well.).

I think the main difference is that the Christian/Western world learned in the Modern era (after the 14th century) to accept the preeminence of secular rulers as distinct from religious rule, though even there, a few more centuries were required to make tolerance of other Christian sects widespread throughout the Western world. Very little of that evolution occurred in Islam. A very powerful element motivating the original settlement of North America wat precisely that effort to find religious toleration.

Today most Moslem countries severely restrict the religious freedoms of non Moslems, and I believe we would be wise for us to amend our immigration laws to severely restrict immigration of prople from these countries, for precisely that reason. Such a rule would have prevented all of the 9/11 terrorists from entering this country. It would also create pressures on these countries to amend their practices and in particular pressures on any seeking to gain entrance into this country to affirm and demonstrate their adherence to our values.

I suspect we already have some level if infiltration of some of the more radical Islamist sects in this country. What we need is a more active program to deport those whom we suspect of radical affiliations. Aliens have no intrinsic right to remain here, and we have considerable discretion in choosing whom to allow to remain and whom to deport. We should be more vigorous in nthis area.

giujohn

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:16 pm
@Banana Breath,
Quote:
there are more people out there following books by unknown authors that advocate killing than there are thinking people who question why. So it behooves you to figure out a way to try to get along with them and temper the emotions since merely getting rid of them is unlikely.

So because itg looks like it may be a daunting task we should just accept it??? Get along with them??? Are you an idiot? THEY WANT TO KILL YOU DUMBASS.

This ladies and gentleman is that attitude that ISIS is counting on. And if futhered, will be the fall of this counrty...but then the liberals really dont have a big problem with the fall of the USA. They think we need to be taken down as a matter of principle.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:29 pm
@georgeob1,
Thank you for your thoughtful and reasoned response. I do however have one proviso.
You said: I believe we would be wise for us to amend our immigration laws to severely restrict immigration of prople from these countries, for precisely that reason.

Stiffening the immigration laws is definately needed but with that should be the militarization of our borders. THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO AND MORE THAN ENOUGH REASON TOO.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 09:40 pm
@giujohn,
Forgetting for now that one could drive a bus through the holes in your understanding and logic, I'll merely point to the dubious actuality of the thread title itself. There are many more killers much closer to your doorstep. And even then, murder is hardly the most likely. And as to your insistence on living in a state of fearful potentiality; believe it or not, there are people working on it, which can be evidenced by looking at the contributions of radical Islam to total homicides in a given year in the U.S.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 09:48 pm
I am against punishing people for beliefs, and against punishing people for what they say. As such I am not in favor of doing anything about individuals who believe in radical islam. THe answer is in having better ideas, showing these people that our ways and our beliefs are superior. We never figure that out because we have become so unsure of ourselves, that is what the moral relativity that the left promotes is all about. Plus we want to pretend that everyone is equal so it is uncouth to say that that guy over there who believes FOS is better than the guy who believes EWM because FOS is closer to the truth, closer to the reality of the universe.

Alright, I would be OK with watching people who say things that makes them sound dangerous a little closer than the average Sara, and popping around to talk to them first if something bad happens. Otherwise leave them alone until and unless they do something bad.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:33 pm
@thack45,
Quote:
Forgetting for now that one could drive a bus through the holes in your understanding and logic, I'll merely point to the dubious actuality of the thread title itself. There are many more killers much closer to your doorstep. And even then, murder is hardly the most likely.

First, I would find it entertaining for you to expound on my lack of understanding and logic...do tell.
Second, the typical murderer in this country kills for reasons that dont bring him in contact with most people out of his circle of influence and typically is directed at one or two people at a time. I'm realtively safe from him if I dont have dealings with a street gang, rip off my drug dealer or pimp, dont ride through the hood with a KKK sign on my car or sleep with someones wife.
These murderers typically dont plant a ******* bombs in a crowded mall or along a parade route or walk into a crowded Jewish deli and start mowing people down with an AK.
Oh and thanks for letting me know people are working on it. However their job would be a lot ******* easier if we werent so hypersensitve about offending some ******* muslim cleric/terrorist or the liberal ******* press.

There's an old saying that I subscribe to: If ya look like food you will be eaten. Its time to show radical islam we are not to be fucked with...or there will be consequences.

Your logic that because it hasnt happened yet means we shouldnt worry about it is just the level of naivete that these scum depend on.
0 Replies